• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Byetta (exenatide) is a diabetes medication which slows gastric emptying. This is presumably not good for the SN method, which requires the stomach to be as empty as possible to aid absorption of the SN.

If Byetta is typically taken twice daily with the morning and evening meal, and has a stated mean terminal half-life of 2.4 hours, does that mean it will be out of my system within 5 hours of taking it, and so I can take it as normal with the morning meal, and then follow the SN protocol in the afternoon and just not take the evening dose of Byetta? I'm a little confused because the same resource also says that 'In most individuals, exenatide concentrations are measurable for approximately 10 hours post-dose'.

Would it be wiser to skip the morning dose on the day of attempt also? I'm trying to weigh up the slowed gastric emptying from taking it against the raised blood glucose levels from skipping it.

Thanks in advance.

iu
Note: Byetta vs. Bydureon
For future reference, there is also another longer-acting form of exenatide called Bydureon which is taken weekly. It is designed to stay in the body for much longer, and so would require completely different calculations from those raised here.​