T

the_dude

It's over
Nov 11, 2023
Wish I had your courage. GL friend I hope you find peace no matter what choice you make.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
see ya~! Praying for you :)
See you! Thank you 🤍🤍
Bye my friend. I hope you know peace and happiness in the end.
Thank you so much dear friend ❤️ I hope you get to accomplish whatever you set your mind on 🫂
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.
I def will 🤍 thank you🫂
Best of luck, I hope things go well✩
Ty🤍 they will!
Wishing you peace 🫂
Thank you my friend ❤️
Best of luck to you and hope you finally get the relief and peace you deserve
omg yes ❤️ thank you
Farewell 🫂🥀 i wish you best of luck and hope for your peace 💜💜
thanks a bunch hun 🤍❤️🩷

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Goodbye friends. I'm gonna leave in 2 days.

Love ❤️
Best wishes and "safe" travels.

I understand you don't want to share your method, I just hope you find peace.

Much love ❤️

• Love
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
Actually, in two days I was planning a hike. I'll carry thoughts of you to the highest point I go and spend some of my time before I turn to go back down sending you off and directing you good energy for a peaceful journey. You're a good soul, Venin and you've left a legacy on this site that will help those looking for it a space to possibly start to feel better and supported. Please rest with ease and know no matter if you are living or passed- we are with you ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, the_dude and venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Wish I had your courage. GL friend I hope you find peace no matter what choice you make.
Ty my friend 🤍I'm so done. That's my motto. I don't care anymore about si or other bs 🫂
Thank you❤️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, wait.what and the_dude
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
Venin, I wish you all the best.

• Love
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I've enjoyed interacting with you during your time here. Whatever it is you do, I hope you find peace.

• Love
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Actually, in two days I was planning a hike. I'll carry thoughts of you to the highest point I go and spend some of my time before I turn to go back down sending you off and directing you good energy for a peaceful journey. You're a good soul, Venin and you've left a legacy on this site that will help those looking for it a space to possibly start to feel better and supported. Please rest with ease and know no matter if you are living or passed- we are with you ❤
You are amazing ❤️ just so you know

You all are 🤍

Thank you so much my friend. You really made a difference in my state of mind🫂
I've enjoyed interacting with you during your time here. Whatever it is you do, I hope you find peace.
Thank you my friend ❤️I hope you fullfil all your wishes and desires and don't get to this.

BTW I hope you all get to recover and leave ctb-ing behind for good🤍

Love you guys❤️ truly

• Love
Reactions: Finalnight, heavyeyes and absolutelyyou
T

tekroy006

HKHIFs
Oct 17, 2023
You are amazing ❤️ just so you know

You all are 🤍

Thank you so much my friend. You really made a difference in my state of mind🫂

Thank you my friend ❤️I hope you fullfil all your wishes and desires and don't get to this.

BTW I hope you all get to recover and leave ctb-ing behind for good🤍

Love you guys❤️ truly
That actually made me almost cry, hope you find peace, buddy...

• Love
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
I hope your CTB attempt go smoothly ❤️

• Love
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
I'll miss you. I hope you find the peace you've always wanted. Goodbye. ❤💜

• Love
Kore

Kore

Lonely in a room full of people…
Nov 2, 2023
I… wish I had more time to know you, you seem like such an interesting person. But ultimately we all want what's best for eachother, and I do hope you find peace Venin <3

• Love
Reactions: venin.n and heavyeyes
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I… wish I had more time to know you, you seem like such an interesting person. But ultimately we all want what's best for eachother, and I do hope you find peace Venin <3
Thank you so much my dearest ❤️

I wish I had more time and it weren't how it is, but… 🫂

XO

• Love
Reactions: Kore and heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
May peace be with you venin 🤍 I hope you finally find peace. Your kindness won't be forgotten here!!

• Love
Reactions: venin.n
Kore

Kore

Lonely in a room full of people…
Nov 2, 2023
Can I ask when exactly is your plan? And if you'll be writing any updates leading up to it? I'd like to try and be available if I can for it <3

Also could I ask you to share a tiny piece of yourself with us? Idm what, it could be a secret you've never told anyone, since there's no point in secrets anymore, or maybe a moment in your life that sticks out above all others, for good or for bad. Or just a memory of peace… I'd love to listen to you ☺️

• Love
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I don't wanna go that much into details but it's just jumping from the 21th floor of a building.

I won't be giving updates sadly as I wanna be with myself & get in the right state of mind, drink a little etc.

Well actually I've been thinking about a moment when I was at my girlfriend's house and I went outside to pee and look at the stars. Before, we ate, we made love, we danced and I was so happy and at peace that when I was peing I thought thank you God, I couldn't have asked for more. I was so happy knowing that she was waiting for me inside, we were living in a house, not in an apartment, I was doing what I loved career-wise, and that tomorrow I'll wake up and it will just be that awesome again. I loved her more than I thought it was possible. And I still do.

I'm gonna think about this when I jump. That feeling of warmth, of love, of accomplishment, of peace, of looking at the stars.

🤍

P.S. please don't ask me what happened in order to get here

• Hugs
Reactions: sadwriter, absolutelyyou, tiger b and 3 others
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
I'm so sorry. Jumping will probably also be the method I choose to ctb. Good luck. I hope you'll get the peace you deserve.

• Love
Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
I hope all works good and you can finally find peace<3
Safe travels

• Love
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't wanna go that much into details but it's just jumping from the 21th floor of a building.

I won't be giving updates sadly as I wanna be with myself & get in the right state of mind, drink a little etc.

Well actually I've been thinking about a moment when I was at my girlfriend's house and I went outside to pee and look at the stars. Before, we ate, we made love, we danced and I was so happy and at peace that when I was peing I thought thank you God, I couldn't have asked for more. I was so happy knowing that she was waiting for me inside, we were living in a house, not in an apartment, I was doing what I loved career-wise, and that tomorrow I'll wake up and it will just be that awesome again. I loved her more than I thought it was possible. And I still do.

I'm gonna think about this when I jump. That feeling of warmth, of love, of accomplishment, of peace, of looking at the stars.

🤍

That sounds like a beautiful memory to hold on to. I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Cloud Busting, venin.n and heavyeyes
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023

🤍

Goodbye. Was a pleasure to know you. I'm glad you can find peace before you jump. ❤️

• Love