• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mary5689

Mary5689

merge with the universe....
Nov 22, 2021
I think I'll be gone in a couple of days. I chose the SN method, as did many others. I will not go into details, I used everything in the same way as the other guys. The only thing I may add is anestofol (find this drug in my posts) in case of severe pain (I have a migraine, so SN can increase them) I think I will leave quickly.

I recently spoke with a doctor who offered me a prescription for:

Recipe #1😻
-Sotalol hydrochloride (80mg) 20 tablets. Drink at night without chewing, drinking sweet water.
- Nifedipine (10 mg) 10 tablets, we take the same as sotalol.
In a 20 ml syringe: we collect 10 ml of lidocaine (2-10% is possible) and 10 ml of anestofol (5%). Without dilution.
We puncture the vein and insert it very quickly into the vein (elbow bend area).
Anestofol - will provide loss of consciousness
Lidocaine and sotalol - causes a violation of the process of contraction of the heart (as a result, severe AB or SA blockade)

I understand that it will be difficult for someone to find these drugs😐, but for those who live in Russia, you can order all these heart drugs, perhaps even without a prescription.

Recipe #2😻
Potassium chloride concentrate 40 mg / ml. Two 10 ml ampoules. We draw 20 ml into the syringe. Into a vein.
After 5-10 minutes, hyperkalemia and eventually asystole (cardiac arrest).
Potassium chloride, as far as I know, is used in the death penalty
Most likely you will have to use sleeping pills because this is not the most painless way
All dosages were written by the doctor, but of course I don't trust and still use sodium nitrite
But these two ways might help someone

Thank you guys for being with me all this time) I love you all. Please save this site. Thank you finishLana, my angel, I hope you will be happy no matter what. Well, I don't know when I will leave the forum, but BYE)):heart::heart::heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: pudds, freelifexit, Dead Meat and 8 others
Z-bar

Z-bar

Try DMT
Dec 15, 2021
I hope however your path turns out, that you find peace. You deserve it.
Take care.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Manaaja and Mary5689
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
It's very sad it has come to this. :aw: Your recipes might turn out to be useful, especially to those who can procure the drugs.

I wish you the best and hope you find everlasting peace. Goodbye and Godspeed! :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and Mary5689
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine it must be a relief having a way to exit this world at a time of your own choosing. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

Reactions: Time4Peace, Z-bar and Depressed Cat
Mary5689

Mary5689

Nov 22, 2021
I can imagine it must be a relief having a way to exit this world at a time of your own choosing. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.
Thank you very much for your support) To be honest, I'm very worried, even despite anestofol) I hope everything will work out for you too

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
First off, Sorry to see you go. But I respect your decision and hope you find the rest you desire.

Also, wow that doctor is kinda Based AF for that.

The methods provided especially the first one, if done right could be maybe better than SN even
But administering it yourself is risky at best and at worst could be disabling
So you'd have to find someone willing to administer it and that may prove impossible to most
Understandable to go with the trusty SN, and thank you for providing that info to the forum.

IV Anestofol(Propofol) alone was good enough to put Michael Jackson underground
Would you IV administer that in the case of needing it? I didnt know it came in non injection form.
Ive actually seen it listed as being sold in certain places so to speak
The problem of giving yourself an IV drip is pretty tough though

Also I think some of the Russian exclusive medications may have a similar western used alternative
Not sure though.

Anyway im starting to ramble so, best of luck to you friend!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MorsVoluntaria, Mary5689 and Depressed Cat
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I am sorry to see you go. I hope you find what you are looking for ;(

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689 and Depressed Cat
Mary5689

Mary5689

Nov 22, 2021
so a lot of )
First off, Sorry to see you go. But I respect your decision and hope you find the rest you desire.

Also, wow that doctor is kinda Based AF for that.

The methods provided especially the first one, if done right could be maybe better than SN even
But administering it yourself is risky at best and at worst could be disabling
So you'd have to find someone willing to administer it and that may prove impossible to most
Understandable to go with the trusty SN, and thank you for providing that info to the forum.

IV Anestofol(Propofol) alone was good enough to put Michael Jackson underground
Would you IV administer that in the case of needing it? I didnt know it came in non injection form.
Ive actually seen it listed as being sold in certain places so to speak
The problem of giving yourself an IV drip is pretty tough though

Also I think some of the Russian exclusive medications may have a similar western used alternative
Not sure though.

Anyway im starting to ramble so, best of luck to you friend!
Thank you for such a wonderful post) Perhaps propofol would really be better and not hurt so much. But is it possible to die with such a dosage of propofol (500 mg)? Maybe not. The doctor focused on cardiac arrest, but not at all about pain. I really need a drip to infuse 2000-4000 mg into a vein. I don't know how to put drips and I'm not a professional in this.That's why I choose SN. It's easier and there are many deaths. And new methods have not yet earned trust. But this method is another step towards a painless death)

Attachments

• E1BEB0AE-A994-4BD7-9ADE-9A436CC3A326.png
    E1BEB0AE-A994-4BD7-9ADE-9A436CC3A326.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 53B4DF6D-9A9C-42AA-B456-5DF2B65914AD.jpeg
    53B4DF6D-9A9C-42AA-B456-5DF2B65914AD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u and Depressed Cat
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
so a lot of )

Thank you for such a wonderful post) Perhaps propofol would really be better and not hurt so much. But is it possible to die with such a dosage of propofol (500 mg)? Maybe not. The doctor focused on cardiac arrest, but not at all about pain. I really need a drip to infuse 2000-4000 mg into a vein. I don't know how to put drips and I'm not a professional in this.That's why I choose SN. It's easier and there are many deaths. And new methods have not yet earned trust. But this method is another step towards a painless death)
Well I went down the rabbit hole a bit and read thru Michael Jacksons autopsy report. The level of propofol in his blood is described as "Lethal" but the actual amount is not listed.

In short: the report makes me question wether prop fool alone would be effective. I will describe why that is at the bottom of the comment in a spoiler. And as you said, unless you happen to be trained and quite nimble, establishing your own IV drip is a pretty bad idea and the equipment needed is a bit much to deal with.

Your doctor is probably right to focus on cardiac arrest, from an unbiased perspective its most effective. It scares me so thats my bias. Because if the anesthetic is administered poorly or the dosage is not enough, you have a small chance of being conscious and experiencing what people say is a very terrible painful death. Albiet the chances are very small if an experienced person does it. And from the perspective of effectiveness it doesn't change the fact that its still "successful". So yeah he is right to focus there, but another huge reason to not ever try it alone.

Indeed SN is very proven. Meds that stop the heart are pretty much garuenteed to work but the execution is difficult to get right for comfort if untrained.

and now for
This dude must have had the largest benzo tolerance of anyone at the time. He was prescribed nearly every benzo on the market and was reported to request 50 tabs of Xanax a night. He also reportedly had his doctor inject him with large doses of morphine often. I thought he only took propofol but no, his system had Propofol, Midazolam, Diazepam,and ephedrine. How he managed to survive as long as he did im not sure. He was found totally naked in bed with an IV hooked up. Mans literally took enough to kill a horse. Propool overdose is the listed cause of death but there's no way all that didnt contribute. This post is way too long so if you made it to the end congrats have cookie :>

Mary5689

Mary5689

Nov 22, 2021
Well I went down the rabbit hole a bit and read thru Michael Jacksons autopsy report. The level of propofol in his blood is described as "Lethal" but the actual amount is not listed.

In short: the report makes me question wether prop fool alone would be effective. I will describe why that is at the bottom of the comment in a spoiler. And as you said, unless you happen to be trained and quite nimble, establishing your own IV drip is a pretty bad idea and the equipment needed is a bit much to deal with.

Your doctor is probably right to focus on cardiac arrest, from an unbiased perspective its most effective. It scares me so thats my bias. Because if the anesthetic is administered poorly or the dosage is not enough, you have a small chance of being conscious and experiencing what people say is a very terrible painful death. Albiet the chances are very small if an experienced person does it. And from the perspective of effectiveness it doesn't change the fact that its still "successful". So yeah he is right to focus there, but another huge reason to not ever try it alone.

Indeed SN is very proven. Meds that stop the heart are pretty much garuenteed to work but the execution is difficult to get right for comfort if untrained.

and now for
This dude must have had the largest benzo tolerance of anyone at the time. He was prescribed nearly every benzo on the market and was reported to request 50 tabs of Xanax a night. He also reportedly had his doctor inject him with large doses of morphine often. I thought he only took propofol but no, his system had Propofol, Midazolam, Diazepam,and ephedrine. How he managed to survive as long as he did im not sure. He was found totally naked in bed with an IV hooked up. Mans literally took enough to kill a horse. Propool overdose is the listed cause of death but there's no way all that didnt contribute. This post is way too long so if you made it to the end congrats have cookie :>
Wow) Michael Jackson can be killed and not propofol, just an overdose of most of the drugs that he took before. He suffered from severe insomnia. He got too much stress on his heart. It's not about propofol. I can't say for sure, I wasn't there. But there are cases when they even died from 400 mg of propofol. You can find them on the Internet. Michael Jackson received a small dose before his death, it could give impetus to death

Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I'm sorry it's come to this, in any case, good luck

Your fellow countryman from Russia:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: I should go, Mary5689 and Crazy4u
Live Free or Die

Live Free or Die

A wise man can always be found alone.
Jan 12, 2022
I hope you find the peace and serenity your beautiful soul deserves. Even though I don't know you. Your post brings tears to my eyes. Both of sadness and joy. It's a shame that our world drives us out to find our peace. Thank you for being apart of a community that brings me some solace. May our souls cross in the journey through the abyss.

Reactions: Mary5689
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
Wow) Michael Jackson can be killed and not propofol, just an overdose of most of the drugs that he took before. He suffered from severe insomnia. He got too much stress on his heart. It's not about propofol. I can't say for sure, I wasn't there. But there are cases when they even died from 400 mg of propofol. You can find them on the Internet. Michael Jackson received a small dose before his death, it could give impetus to death
Well, his doctor claimed he only administered a "small dose" but there were many bottles in the house and the blood level was apparently Lethal. Certainly it could work alone but I'm unsure of how reliably it could work. It's murky to tell because the benzos also in his system may have pushed him over the edge, or maybe they didn't. Impossible to say.I linked a case report below of a nurse who overdosed from it. Strangely the level found in blood was low. But in urine it was found that he actually had taken a massive amount over a longer period of time. It's so short acting that it was nearly out of his blood within a couple hours. Strange.I realize now that overdose would absolutely have to be through IV as a constant supply is needed or you wake up quickly.

Anyway again best of luck and Thanks for the contribution

Reactions: Funkymonks and Mary5689
8AEM

8AEM

Jan 5, 2022
Good luck. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mary5689