• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
Hello. I have a few questions regarding SN. I am fortunate enough to live in a country where it is apparently accessible on some sites (some only sell it to companies, but some seemingly don't have restrictions). However, I want to know how to place the order such that it doesn't raise any suspicions. The site I've found markets two kind of SN:

Industrial SN: Marketed to legal persons only, available qts.: 5KG, 25KG
Plain SN: available qts.: 100g, 250g, 500g, 1KG, 25KG

The comprehensive guide advises to buy two 100g containers (one to test for purity), so that's what I'd go for. But at the About section on placing orders, it says some substances cannot be marketed to physical persons, and this will be signaled on the product page. This warning shows for industrial SN but not for plain SN, where I assume plain means is is destined for lab use? It also says that before the order is sent out I might get a call to confirm the details. In case I am asked for a reason I am purchasing SN, what can I say?

Purity is not listed, but either way I would not say it's for curing meat since high purity is not the one used for meat curing. And I clearly don't have a chemical lab at home. So what other lie can I conjure? And if there is a better lie, is there a different quantity I should purchase to appear more persuasive? Thanks in advance!​

Reactions: I can't beat it
straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
You might be able to swing a woodworking hobby as a plausible reason, as SN can be used to test if lumber is red oak or white oak. It temporarily turns red oak slightly darker and white oak dark green/black. The solution for these tests is 104g/L distilled in water so you'll want to go for the 500g or 1kg options instead of 100g x 2. I believe SN can also be used for tanning wood? It's worth doing research into woodworking beyond what I've stated here to make sure you really know your stuff if/when they call. I've also never tried this excuse myself so I can't vouch for its believability.

Upvote 0