• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
Is anyone here open to inert gas method or are ur hearts set on SN? Need to figure out a source in the UK :(
im open to it but have also struggled to find a source for anything

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I am also open to Inert gas, but am worried being a smoker might negatively affect my ability to clear my lungs (before putting the exit bag on). looking at H or F as alternatives to SN, if I can't jump.

fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
I am also open to Inert gas, but am worried being a smoker might negatively affect my ability to clear my lungs (before putting the exit bag on). looking at H or F as alternatives to SN, if I can't jump.
I'm way too big a scaredy can't for those. Before this it was gonna be drugs but it worked out the amount I'd need for an ideal cocktail amounted to upwards of about 500ml of extremely bitter solute which then needed enough liquid to dissolve. Long story short this seems easier as I don't have much of a window with discovery time. Pills (even combos used in actual euthanasia) can take days or worse be survived.
I'm way too big a scaredy can't for those. Before this it was gonna be drugs but it worked out the amount I'd need for an ideal cocktail amounted to upwards of about 500ml of extremely bitter solute which then needed enough liquid to dissolve. Long story short this seems easier as I don't have much of a window with discovery time. Pills (even combos used in actual euthanasia) can take days or worse be survived.
One thing recently that perturbed me was learning how it was less the phenobarbital cocktails that killed the heavens gate members but moreso how they slowly drowned in their own secretions….I know death isn't pretty my only desire is to go quick.
im open to it but have also struggled to find a source for anything
Aw man I'm hoping to find someone that's more knowledgeable than me. For years I've been set on different cocktails but my chances and are looking worse the more I learn about restrictions in this country and import. Idk where to go with it :(
My heart is set on SN.
Forgive me but doesn't this method wreck some serious damage and cause some serious sickness/vomiting if not followed through with correctly? Remember reading a case study about a young guy once.. just seems extra risky but idk

Last edited:
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Forgive me but doesn't this method wreck some serious damage and cause some serious sickness/vomiting if not followed through with correctly? Remember reading a case study about a young guy once.. just seems extra risky but idk
It does cause serious sickness and vomiting, and can do even if it is followed through correctly. It does also wreck some serious damage: all methods do, that's how they kill.

fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
It does cause serious sickness and vomiting, and can do even if it is followed through correctly. It does also wreck some serious damage: all methods do, that's how they kill.
Okay let's not get cute lol. If you're looking to die in agony then by all means. Risk of discovery then also increases. My first assumption is always people must want to go as peacefully as possible but that's just me projecting what I want, I know. I know death is ugly in all it's forms..

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
just updating that my Poland orders didn't get through customs :/

Next plan is a dark net vendor who offered to mislabel, but I'm not going to be able to share the source right now and maybe not at all, I will still update if I manage to get it through!

• Hugs
  • Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: stuckinthemud, boddibo, Tears in Rain and 4 others
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Is anyone here open to inert gas method or are ur hearts set on SN? Need to figure out a source in the UK :(
I like the idea, it seems peaceful, but for me it's just too expensive to get all the equipment and then you also need to learn which rate to use it at
I'll also keep looking for more sources, I'm good at sending messages and enquiring to vendors so I'm sure something will show up eventually ❤️

Reactions: losing hope and fallingasl33p
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023

Next plan is a dark net vendor who offered to mislabel, but I'm not going to be able to share the source right now and maybe not at all, I will still update if I manage to get it through!

How did you find out? Was the item mislabelled?

Reactions: losing hope
fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
I like the idea, it seems peaceful, but for me it's just too expensive to get all the equipment and then you also need to learn which rate to use it at
I'll also keep looking for more sources, I'm good at sending messages and enquiring to vendors so I'm sure something will show up eventually ❤️
Oh ok! Pls drop me a message if you learn anything

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Sorry to hear that & hugs to you as I've had a simliar experience. For more info see my thread here; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-seized-at-uk-customs.144105/#post-2267637 I know it hurts now, but use your pain to find your peace & if poss help fellow pro-choicers find theirs. That is what I am doing now. My two finger slalute to the anti-suicide UK (Nazi) gov.

Would be interested to know if you had your SN sent to your home address (i.e. was it "burnt") & whether the source was known to the UK authorities?

I'll PM you as I am also in contact with a (UK) source. So no customs required & maybe we have the same contact? Not sure if its a scam though?

Have you (or anyone else in the UK) considered BBQ in a tent / car. I like this method, but don't see many opt for this & I'm not sure why? Could be really figety to get right perhaps?

Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
How did you find out? Was the item mislabelled?
Well it's not 100% a customs issue, I had a welfare check followed by the company emailing me stating that they would no longer be able to complete delivery due to 'regulation issues'

So not confirmed as definitely customs but I can't see the welfare check + subsequent order cancellation as a coincidence
Would be interested to know if you had your SN sent to your home address (i.e. was it "burnt") & whether the source was known to the UK authorities?
Yes it was sent to my home address so potentially burnt, however it would've been correctly labeled so I'm betting on a mislabel package slipping through

• Informative
Reactions: Tears in Rain, losing hope and Old Friend
Alatus_Nemeseos

Alatus_Nemeseos

Dec 27, 2023
Sorry to hear that & hugs to you as I've had a simliar experience. For more info see my thread here; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-seized-at-uk-customs.144105/#post-2267637 I know it hurts now, but use your pain to find your peace & if poss help fellow pro-choicers find theirs. That is what I am doing now. My two finger slalute to the anti-suicide UK (Nazi) gov.

I'll PM you as I am also in contact with a (UK) source. So no customs required & maybe we have the same contact? Not sure if its a scam though?

Have you (or anyone else in the UK) considered BBQ in a tent / car. I like this method, but don't see many opt for this & I'm not sure why? Could be really figety to get right perhaps?
Do you mind dming me if you end up with a UK source, I found an international source from an asian country but i was worried it would get caught in customs and based on Hayleys story im worried that may be the case and I end up wasting my money. Still tempted to check, I wonder if I can awkwardly ask the source to label it differently. I do have half a mind to impulsively buy it and see what happens but it sounds like it'll end up in customs and a welfare check. I'm not that experienced with the deepweb couldn't find a SN source on there before just a bunch of drugs, the dizapam was tempting at least

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023

I might have to. That or inert gas. I'm trying my best to avoid hanging.

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Do you mind dming me if you end up with a UK source, I found an international source from an asian country but i was worried it would get caught in customs and based on Hayleys story im worried that may be the case and I end up wasting my money. Still tempted to check, I wonder if I can awkwardly ask the source to label it differently. I do have half a mind to impulsively buy it and see what happens but it sounds like it'll end up in customs and a welfare check. I'm not that experienced with the deepweb couldn't find a SN source on there before just a bunch of drugs, the dizapam was tempting at least

If the source proves legit, I will DM the mods of this site to make the source known to every member except pro-lifers. B'cause I want to make Pro-lifers job as hard as poss, for taking down IC & therefore our choice!

I might have to. That or inert gas. I'm trying my best to avoid hanging.

Why not hanging? Full suspension, apparently done correctly doesn't hurt. I know the consquences of a failed attempt are bad, but if you combine it with something else (like SN or H or F) then how can you fail?

I'm also looking into HS2 is it? When you mix all the chemicals to get a toxic gas. With the BBQ in a tent / car, that will be harder to do this indoors thanks to this new law; https://www.oheap.co.uk/insights/uk-fire-alarm-regulations/

The Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm (Amendment) Regulations 2022 will come into force on 1st October 2022. This legislation forces landlords to:
  • Install a carbon monoxide alarm where any solid fuel-burning appliance exists.
  • Ensure smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms are repaired and/or replaced once they become faulty.

Yes it was sent to my home address so potentially burnt, however it would've been correctly labeled so I'm betting on a mislabel package slipping through

Yes I wonder if getting it sent to a "non burnt" address under some else name a friend who would be willing to agree to this. Might enable the SN to get into the UK?

My SN was incorrectly labelled but customs still knew about it, due to the source being comprised. So wouldn't bet on mislabelling being the answer. I think getting the SN to a non-suicidal persons home (i.e. hospital, place of work etc) & not addressed to a known mental health sufferer would be the answer here.

Do keep us informed of how's goes for you so we can provide help where we can.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alatus_Nemeseos
Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
Yes I wonder if getting it sent to a "non burnt" address under some else name a friend who would be willing to agree to this. Might enable the SN to get into the UK?

My SN was incorrectly labelled but customs still knew about it, due to the source being comprised. So wouldn't bet on mislabelling being the answer. I think getting the SN to a non-suicidal persons home (i.e. hospital, place of work etc) & not addressed to a known mental health sufferer would be the answer here.

Do keep us informed of how's goes for you so we can provide help where we can.
The source ive now ordered from on the darkweb is willing to mislabel and 99% not compromised as they usually ship (very) large amounts of chemicals for very illegal stuff (not sure how much is smart to say here so ill leave it at that)
They will ship a minimum of 500g because of the size of their operation, but are more than willing to mislabel & use escrow & send tracking the moment it ships.
Ive got it going mislabelled to a friends house just to increase my chances as much as possible!

• Informative
Reactions: losing hope and Tears in Rain
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
The source ive now ordered from on the darkweb is willing to mislabel and 99% not compromised as they usually ship (very) large amounts of chemicals for very illegal stuff (not sure how much is smart to say here so ill leave it at that)
They will ship a minimum of 500g because of the size of their operation, but are more than willing to mislabel & use escrow & send tracking the moment it ships.
Ive got it going mislabelled to a friends house just to increase my chances as much as possible!

Best of luck with your plans & keep us informed of how it goes. YOu might want to "steal" the product off your friend, if it arrives, so as NOT to get your friend into trouble should you ctb with it. As the police might do your friend for "assisting" ctb'ing. HOwever if you stole the SN, then how can they prove your friend "assisted" you?

As mentioned in an earlier post here, I am currently expecting to receive some SN (10g's only) as a test to see if a UK source is legit. As they are based in the UK, no customs check is required. If they are legit, then I will message the mods about how to open up this source to geniune members (i.e. NOT pro-lifers).

I will PM you, as I would like to share details with you.

Reactions: Q_Hayley
Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
Best of luck with your plans & keep us informed of how it goes. YOu might want to "steal" the product off your friend, if it arrives, so as NOT to get your friend into trouble should you ctb with it. As the police might do your friend for "assisting" ctb'ing. HOwever if you stole the SN, then how can they prove your friend "assisted" you?
Yeah its all been sorted, my friend is actually the person who mentioned this site to me and they very strongly agree with the pro choice values, I will float the idea of the package being 'stolen' ive not thought of that and it seems like a great idea.

• Love
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
I think the official line is your friend doesn't know what's in the package, just that it's for you and you sent it to their address for whatever reason.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd and losing hope
Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
I think the official line is your friend doesn't know what's in the package, just that it's for you and you sent it to their address for whatever reason.
Yeah, whilst they are aware of a package going to their house, they aren't aware of what's inside despite knowing its quite sus that im sending something to them without telling them what it is. But its more than enough reasonable doubt to ever get them in any trouble

Reactions: losing hope and Old Friend
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
Has anyone actually received SN into the Uk from abroad since Oct? I tried & failed about a month ago, due to a customs check & subsequent police visit. So Not sure if it' possible to import it from abroad anymore?
Was the source MDS? I know it seems like they've been burnt.

Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
Just a quick update on my potential darkweb source. Royal Mail tracking is now working so the package has arrived in the uk, this was yesterday so should expect to receive it over the next few days, it's looking fairly promising!

• Informative
Reactions: losing hope, AmyAstral0 and AL-SL-AK
AL-SL-AK

AL-SL-AK

Jan 6, 2024
Hello, I can't seem to figure out how to PM or maybe I don't have permissions yet as I'm a new member. Looking for a SN contact in the UK - thank you x

C

co667

Dec 6, 2023
I'm still trying to find a North American SN source with no luck ;/

aloneomen

aloneomen

Aug 31, 2022
Hello, I can't seem to figure out how to PM or maybe I don't have permissions yet as I'm a new member. Looking for a SN contact in the UK - thank you x
I believe there's a minimum amount of posts you have to make before you're allowed to send and receive PMs. Just keep posting and it should work.

Reactions: AL-SL-AK
AmyAstral0

AmyAstral0

Jan 7, 2024
Just a quick update on my potential darkweb source. Royal Mail tracking is now working so the package has arrived in the uk, this was yesterday so should expect to receive it over the next few days, it's looking fairly promising!
Hey, could you keep me updated on this? Maybe send over a ping or anything when you next reply to the thread, I'd like to keep up with it. Thank you!

Reactions: Q_Hayley
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Having a respiratory disease might cause you to take longer to lose consciousness with an Exit bag. But it won't prevent you from ctb. From PPeH:
Screenshot 20240108 173257

• Informative
Reactions: losing hope and Old Friend
Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
Hey, could you keep me updated on this? Maybe send over a ping or anything when you next reply to the thread, I'd like to keep up with it. Thank you
SN is in the UK and despite taking a very long time to leave the distribution centre its out for delivery tomorrow, once ive got it ill do a blood test and update this thread!

• Informative
Reactions: losing hope, stuckinthemud, AmyAstral0 and 1 other person
Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
I've done it!

No welfare check, got through customs easily, got plenty in case I need to take multiple drinks. I've attached photo of the blood test which the colour change happened pretty much instantly and looks perfect.

It's still possible in the uk, it just takes a good bit of looking.

Blood test below maybe NSFW

Sorry it's all scribbled over, the only thing I had near me that wouldn't just absorb all the blood was the package box haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tears in Rain