• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SadRiceBall26

SadRiceBall26

Rice
Mar 20, 2023
Hello people! I'm super excited about my accomplishment today and I just wanted to share my experience in hopes others will find it helpful. However, this is still just my story. Thanks for reading! :)

Today, I purchased one 40 cubic foot tank of compressed Nitrogen. For the longest time, I wanted to pursue the exit bag + inert gas ctb method, but I've found it difficult to confidently order the materials due to my unfamiliarity with the products. My biggest obstacle was purchasing the gas. However, thanks to TiredHorse's post on this particular method, it gave me enough courage to do further research.

What I Learned:
Originally, I knew nothing about this method. All I knew was that you put a bag over your head, you flush oxygen and co2 out of the little bubble you create and wait to asphyxiate. I knew nothing about the type of gases you can use, the materials you need and most importantly: how to get your hands on them. If this sounds like you, don't worry! You're not alone aha. I highly recommend checking out the exit bag + inert gas mega thread and then doing your own research.

If you're in the U.S., there seems to be a common nomenclature for cylinder sizes that you can reference. TiredHorse recommends using a 20 cf minimum and a 40 for some extra
breathing room (pun intended). Some gases that have been used for this method include pure helium, Nitrogen and Argon. Although, I've heard that pure helium is a bit harder to come by these days, so I decided to go with N2 to be safe.

Buying N2:
Now that I have my desired gas and cylinder size down, I need to find a source to buy from. I took advice from TiredHorse and purchased from AirGas (such a weird name), and they gave me no trouble. I was a little nervous they'd be skeptical to sell to me because of my stature. I'm a young lady whose emotions are not masked well, and you could easily tell that I was not familiar with making such purchases. I was afraid they'd see this and refrain from selling a possible hazard to someone seemingly ignorant and unsure. However, I tried to make up for my insecurities with a good cover story...you tell me if this sounds plausible enough.

I walk into the store and look around for a few moments before the clerk behind the counter offers to help me find something. I'm clearly lost. I sheepishly state that I'm trying to pick up some nitrogen for my dad. The clerk nods and asks if I know what size he was looking for. I say, 'A 40', and he perks up.

'Yeah! I can get that for you'.

(It's my belief that using the simpler terms show more confidence and familiarity with the product which hopefully makes me more believable)

The Cover Story:
He begins typing on his computer and we make small talk as he pulls up a digital form. He starts with the typical "How's your day been?" which leads to him asking me if I'm helping my dad. I nod and say that I'm just starting out, trying to learn from him. He asks what my dad does, and I mention that he details cars. This makes my cover story for buying the N2 more believable. I decided to use TiredHorse's cover story where the N2 will be used to flood partial cans of paint to prevent it from skinning over and saving costs on expensive paints. I manage to drift the conversation away from the actual purchase by asking if he has any kids and we begin talking about his family which brings a smile to his face. In my experience, people love to talk about themselves, and older people love to talk about their kids.

Overall, the interaction went rather smooth and there were only a few moments that made me nervous. One of those moments being when he asked if my dad had a company. He does not. I hesitated for a moment because I wasn't sure if it'd seem suspicious to say that. However, it's really not. My dad does a side hustle and it's more like a paid hobby than a business. There's nothing wrong with purchasing gas for personal use. The clerk also asked if my dad might have a company name that he could put into the system for the purchase. Well, he doesn't, so I awkwardly said no and just gave him my name and number for the purchase.

Leaving:
Finally, the gas has been bought, papers signed, and the clerk left to grab my N2. He brought it out to my car for me and lingered for a moment, mentioning that the cylinder should be placed somewhere where it won't roll around. I nod and let him know I plan to put it in the back footwell of my car. He says that works and asks if he should put it in there for me. I confidently say I got it, and we part ways. I uh...I've never transported gas before, but I watched a single safety video and that was good enough for me haha. I just brought two of my giant plushies and placed them on either side of the tank.

Side Note:
I also just want to mention that I happen to be incredibly lucky. Apparently, a week before I came in, a man called the store asking about a 40 cylinder of N2. When I told the clerk that I was picking up a 40 cylinder of N2 for my dad, he mentioned the call and automatically assumed that it must've been my dad who called. I feel like this small detail helped with the plausibility of my cover story despite my slight nervousness.

Additionally, confidence is very important. There's no sense in being paranoid. As long as you have a good understanding of the basics, a decent cover story, and you're aware of how to safely handle high pressurized cylinders of gas, you should be good to go.!

Well, that's all for my story. If you read this far, thank you so much! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'll try my best to answer :)

I hope y'all have a good day and best of luck with your ctb journies!

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Thanks for sharing. I'm sure your story will help many people feel more comfortable. My only question is that are you sure it's pure N2 and not some mixture of N2 and another gas?

SadRiceBall26

SadRiceBall26

Rice
Mar 20, 2023
Thanks for sharing. I'm sure your story will help many people feel more comfortable. My only question is that are you sure it's pure N2 and not some mixture of N2 and another gas?
Hey! I asked for N2 so I doubt he'd give me a mixed gas but I guess I don't really know the quality of it :0 I could definitely buy a nitrogen purity analyzer to make sure though. Great question! Thanks for asking :)

SadRiceBall26

SadRiceBall26

Rice
Mar 20, 2023
It must be a relief having what you need to leave this world, I wish you the best.
It really is. Especially after a frustrating attempt to try partial hanging. Thank you FuneralCry ♥ I wish you the best on your journey as well :)

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Hey! I asked for N2 so I doubt he'd give me a mixed gas but I guess I don't really know the quality of it :0 I could definitely buy a nitrogen purity analyzer to make sure though. Great question! Thanks for asking :)
I would think the label on the tank would indicate what it is.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
All you have to do is call the store and ask, exactly what percentage of Nitrogen is in the tank

Reactions: SadRiceBall26
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
That was a great account of your experience. The job of getting the regulator and hose and fittings and mask or whatever else is needed seems like a real project to me. My other thought is that if you are putting a bag over your head you are going to breath out carbon dioxide and as soon as that happens the automatic panic alarm in your mind goes off to escape from that. In my case that would make me yank off the bag.

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Hello people! I'm super excited about my accomplishment today and I just wanted to share my experience in hopes others will find it helpful. However, this is still just my story. Thanks for reading! :)

Today, I purchased one 40 cubic foot tank of compressed Nitrogen. For the longest time, I wanted to pursue the exit bag + inert gas ctb method, but I've found it difficult to confidently order the materials due to my unfamiliarity with the products. My biggest obstacle was purchasing the gas. However, thanks to TiredHorse's post on this particular method, it gave me enough courage to do further research.

What I Learned:
Originally, I knew nothing about this method. All I knew was that you put a bag over your head, you flush oxygen and co2 out of the little bubble you create and wait to asphyxiate. I knew nothing about the type of gases you can use, the materials you need and most importantly: how to get your hands on them. If this sounds like you, don't worry! You're not alone aha. I highly recommend checking out the exit bag + inert gas mega thread and then doing your own research.

If you're in the U.S., there seems to be a common nomenclature for cylinder sizes that you can reference. TiredHorse recommends using a 20 cf minimum and a 40 for some extra
breathing room (pun intended). Some gases that have been used for this method include pure helium, Nitrogen and Argon. Although, I've heard that pure helium is a bit harder to come by these days, so I decided to go with N2 to be safe.

Buying N2:
Now that I have my desired gas and cylinder size down, I need to find a source to buy from. I took advice from TiredHorse and purchased from AirGas (such a weird name), and they gave me no trouble. I was a little nervous they'd be skeptical to sell to me because of my stature. I'm a young lady whose emotions are not masked well, and you could easily tell that I was not familiar with making such purchases. I was afraid they'd see this and refrain from selling a possible hazard to someone seemingly ignorant and unsure. However, I tried to make up for my insecurities with a good cover story...you tell me if this sounds plausible enough.

I walk into the store and look around for a few moments before the clerk behind the counter offers to help me find something. I'm clearly lost. I sheepishly state that I'm trying to pick up some nitrogen for my dad. The clerk nods and asks if I know what size he was looking for. I say, 'A 40', and he perks up.

'Yeah! I can get that for you'.

(It's my belief that using the simpler terms show more confidence and familiarity with the product which hopefully makes me more believable)

The Cover Story:
He begins typing on his computer and we make small talk as he pulls up a digital form. He starts with the typical "How's your day been?" which leads to him asking me if I'm helping my dad. I nod and say that I'm just starting out, trying to learn from him. He asks what my dad does, and I mention that he details cars. This makes my cover story for buying the N2 more believable. I decided to use TiredHorse's cover story where the N2 will be used to flood partial cans of paint to prevent it from skinning over and saving costs on expensive paints. I manage to drift the conversation away from the actual purchase by asking if he has any kids and we begin talking about his family which brings a smile to his face. In my experience, people love to talk about themselves, and older people love to talk about their kids.

Overall, the interaction went rather smooth and there were only a few moments that made me nervous. One of those moments being when he asked if my dad had a company. He does not. I hesitated for a moment because I wasn't sure if it'd seem suspicious to say that. However, it's really not. My dad does a side hustle and it's more like a paid hobby than a business. There's nothing wrong with purchasing gas for personal use. The clerk also asked if my dad might have a company name that he could put into the system for the purchase. Well, he doesn't, so I awkwardly said no and just gave him my name and number for the purchase.

Leaving:
Finally, the gas has been bought, papers signed, and the clerk left to grab my N2. He brought it out to my car for me and lingered for a moment, mentioning that the cylinder should be placed somewhere where it won't roll around. I nod and let him know I plan to put it in the back footwell of my car. He says that works and asks if he should put it in there for me. I confidently say I got it, and we part ways. I uh...I've never transported gas before, but I watched a single safety video and that was good enough for me haha. I just brought two of my giant plushies and placed them on either side of the tank.

Side Note:
I also just want to mention that I happen to be incredibly lucky. Apparently, a week before I came in, a man called the store asking about a 40 cylinder of N2. When I told the clerk that I was picking up a 40 cylinder of N2 for my dad, he mentioned the call and automatically assumed that it must've been my dad who called. I feel like this small detail helped with the plausibility of my cover story despite my slight nervousness.

Additionally, confidence is very important. There's no sense in being paranoid. As long as you have a good understanding of the basics, a decent cover story, and you're aware of how to safely handle high pressurized cylinders of gas, you should be good to go.!

Well, that's all for my story. If you read this far, thank you so much! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'll try my best to answer :)

I hope y'all have a good day and best of luck with your ctb journies!
Is it food grade nitrogen?