• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I refer you to the above response. If you think profiting off of suicidal people is fine and dandy then that's between you and your conscience.
Me personally, if I had N I didn't need, I'd either give it to someone who did need it for free - or at most just ask for what I paid for it. But that's just the way I conduct myself. You do you.

Plus Dignitas requires you to have some terminal or serious medical condition. No use to me.
I'm positive EXIT do for mental health

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Wow, what a way to start a day. I am definitely awake now after reading this thread.

First and foremost, what I did was wrong. I admit that, and I tried to get away with it. I also contacted 2 others who seemed interested.

I am definitely not a scammer, I do have 2 bottles of N. Unfortunately, I am in a situation where I need some money before I ctb. So I am willing to sell it for a 'massive' profit.

On SS, I made some good friends, and few even know my identity. If nessesary, they could confirm that I am a real person with a broken soul.

So again, I am not a scammer but I am not a Saint either.

Thank you to those who jumped into my defence. This could have backfired on you. I think I am not the only one who respect what you did.

This will probably be my last post as I don't feel comfortable any more when most will remember me from this 'incident'. It's my fault, so I will have to deal with it.
At the end of the day your reasons are also valid and if you can make money before you CTB to support your family then kudos to you.

• Love
Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS and Life+me=error
liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
Wow, what a way to start a day. I am definitely awake now after reading this thread.

First and foremost, what I did was wrong. I admit that, and I tried to get away with it. I also contacted 2 others who seemed interested.

I am definitely not a scammer, I do have 2 bottles of N. Unfortunately, I am in a situation where I need some money before I ctb. So I am willing to sell it for a 'massive' profit.

On SS, I made some good friends, and few even know my identity. If nessesary, they could confirm that I am a real person with a broken soul.

So again, I am not a scammer but I am not a Saint either.

Thank you to those who jumped into my defence. This could have backfired on you. I think I am not the only one who respect what you did.

This will probably be my last post as I don't feel comfortable any more when most will remember me from this 'incident'. It's my fault, so I will have to deal with it.

It's rare on the internet to see anyone write, "First and foremost, what I did was wrong. I admit that..."
If it helps at all, your apology is enough for me and, though it sounds revoltingly pompous even writing this, I forgive you and the matter is forgotten. We're all dealing with some shit or we wouldn't be here.
Now, forgive yourself and don't let one fuck up stop you from using and benefiting from this forum.

E

Exitforme

Deceased
Oct 3, 2019
I have searched long, hard and far for N. If you are looking to buy it in person then I have heard about people having success in Peru or some of the South East Asian countries.

liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
I'm aware that the new edition of the PPEH is out but I don't have access to it yet. Does anyone know, either from reading the latest (not March) version, whether there is ANYWHERE in the world right now where you can buy N over the counter.
I don't care about costs or any other concern other than a can anyone say with certainty that if a trip was made to a certain store in a certain town in a particular country, N could be bought. I'll pay £10,000 quid cash to the vet if I have to. Anywhere on the planet is fine. I just want this fucking thing over.

PM me if you have a high level of certainty on this. Scammers can do one.

Sorry for the necro [also sorry for using the word necro...] but am still able and willing to travel pretty much anywhere in the world that is CURRENTLY known to sell N. Any new knowledge on this since I last posted on the subject?

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Any new knowledge on this since I last posted on the subject?

I haven't seen anything definitive, mate. Sorry.

If anything, N seems even more difficult to locate than before. That said, I still wonder about SEA countries: Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam and the Phills.
I don't know anything, just wonder if it might be available in 1-2 or all four(?)

liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
Philippines and Thailand are a no. I don't know about the others.

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Ok.

So that leaves some maybes:
Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar

Even Malaysia or Indonesia...who knows?

Whynot32

Whynot32

Bought my ticket, ready for the ride.
Jan 13, 2020
Yes, in Mexico is the short answer.

Long answer: my successful purchase of N over the counter along with a short bit of my story. I am a BPD/PTSD mess and after a 17 year relationship falling apart due to an affair (found out love of my life was Prego and it wasn't mine) I absolutely lost my shit and packed what I could in my car and hit the road. I didn't have any destination, my original plan was to stop when I felt good. The journey itself was...exhausting, overwhelming and filled with plenty of laughs (think Joaquin Phoenix's joker), anger outbursts and tears. I tried to make the best of it, not really sure at the time what my intentions were but each night after excessive driving ended exactly the same. Heavy drinking, going to bars to bitch about my problems in hopes of someone lending an ear followed by long hot showers with a noose set up for suspension hanging.

For those that are not aware, BPD is the absolute worst when it comes to wanting to ctb. You fully want to commit to the act, but when it gets down to the nItty gritty, it's as if your brain goes into hyperdrive survival mode. I say hyperdrive as in literally nothing can push you to the limit of actually saying "fuck it". Great for people who want to live, hell for those who don't. Anyways, I was day 3 into my drive and I had set a destination of Austin, Texas (USA). I started taking mental notes of how far El Paso was and didn't realize I was doing so until about 100 miles. It hit me like a ton of bricks, but in the best of ways. I've been a lurker on this forum far longer than I'd like to admit and have done my fair share of research on N. I had decided years ago this was my preferred method and while I guess if I reflect back, deeper than my conscious would have allowed, it was my goal to end up exactly in El Paso to try and obtain this.

I arrived in El Paso as the sun was setting, now I've been all over the world and this place is unique. It had kind of an eerie vibe to it, maybe it was just the mind-state I was in, or the glorified stories of Juarez across the Rio Grande but it truly felt... Dark. I checked into my hotel and of course my first question was "how do I get to Juarez". The clerk wanted nothing to do with it and laughed me off, only after a few seconds realizing I was serious and replied with a simple "you don't". This of course made me want to go even worse. After a little bar hopping I asked a few more people and everyone gave me the same answer, some went as far as saying "I have family that I don't even go see there".

Finally I managed to get a taxi driver that said he would be more than happy to advise a safe journey there and I chose to walk across. Obviously I was not going to tell him my intent and I knew I was not going to see a veterinarian after dark, at this point I was extremely ready to ctb and all the glorifying made it sound like, well shit I might only have to walk on over and do no more. His advice was as follows, and it payed off. Keep in mind, my goal at this point was to just get shitty drunk and hope someone decides I'm not worthy of Mexico.

1. Break large bills into ones. You will only needs ones for bars.

2. Bring a couple hundred in large bills, keep them separate, this is your emergency money.

3.As soon as you realize that you are drunk, leave and get your ass back to the USA.

Easy enough, right? I walked over the bridge and made my way into Mexico and followed his directions to a dive bar just minutes across the border. As I walked in I scanned the room and saw my drinking buddy sitting in the corner, we had no clue who each other was and the only thing we had in common was we were the only two people in the room that spoke English. As we locked eyes, he raised a shot glass with one hand and pointed at it with the other, then pointing to me. Did we just become best friends? Over the next couple of hours, yes we did. I bought a bottle of tequila, he bought a couple of $10 grams of cocaine, it was a good time.

Suddenly I was very drunk and hazel remembered my cab driver warning me "when you realize you are drunk, leave". I started scanning the room and saw that me and my friend were having a little too much fun and we're starting to get the mile long stare from a group across the way. We went outside, followed by them. At this point my stupid BPD survival brain kicked in and it was time to high tail it back to the good ole' USA. After getting back with my new best friend we went to a few clubs and started getting deeper into conversation and my drunk ass decided to spill the beans on N. The look on his jaw dropped face as he said "Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Me too" will forever be engraved into my mind simply as the "it's a small world after all" moment of my life. This obviously brought our conversation at straight to the point. How are we going to get this. His plan was to go into Mexico and find a cab driver that would bring him to a vet. I didn't think that was a great idea as I've heard many of stories of people being robbed or set up by locals and police wanting an nice bribe. I preferred finding a driver in the us that would help us, bring us over and actually do the talking for us. It didn't take me long to find out that many El Paso drivers are from Juarez seeking a better life. This may not be the preferred method for anyone else but I went straight for the jugular on this on and called back the original individual who gave me a ride to the boarder (the next day). I offered him $1,000 in cash if he could give me a ride into Mexico and help me obtain my desired item. There was zero hesitation and no questions asked and I agreed that he could give me a close back to the border and I would make my own way back. We drove for about an hour and stopped in a very industrial part of Juarez (well, it all seems pretty industrial) and my newest best friend came out with a paper bag and two very lovely brown bottles labeled "pisabental 100ml" and I could not have been sweating more bullets. Was this the moment, was I about to get arrested? Nope, it was that easy. He gave me a ride back, I walked 5 minutes to the boarder and made it back to the USA feeling like Pablo Escobar.

Sorry for the build up. The point is, yeah, in Juarez if you are willing to make the journey and risk being kidnapped, shot, robbed or all of the above.

• Love
Reactions: 2manyproblems, faraway_beach, BipolarExpat and 1 other person

2manyproblems

Jan 4, 2020
Anyone from SoCal want to go to Mexico to try to get it. I think about trying. I guess I live 2-3 hours away from the border.
Yes, in Mexico is the short answer.

Long answer: my successful purchase of N over the counter along with a short bit of my story. I am a BPD/PTSD mess and after a 17 year relationship falling apart due to an affair (found out love of my life was Prego and it wasn't mine) I absolutely lost my shit and packed what I could in my car and hit the road. I didn't have any destination, my original plan was to stop when I felt good. The journey itself was...exhausting, overwhelming and filled with plenty of laughs (think Joaquin Phoenix's joker), anger outbursts and tears. I tried to make the best of it, not really sure at the time what my intentions were but each night after excessive driving ended exactly the same. Heavy drinking, going to bars to bitch about my problems in hopes of someone lending an ear followed by long hot showers with a noose set up for suspension hanging.

For those that are not aware, BPD is the absolute worst when it comes to wanting to ctb. You fully want to commit to the act, but when it gets down to the nItty gritty, it's as if your brain goes into hyperdrive survival mode. I say hyperdrive as in literally nothing can push you to the limit of actually saying "fuck it". Great for people who want to live, hell for those who don't. Anyways, I was day 3 into my drive and I had set a destination of Austin, Texas (USA). I started taking mental notes of how far El Paso was and didn't realize I was doing so until about 100 miles. It hit me like a ton of bricks, but in the best of ways. I've been a lurker on this forum far longer than I'd like to admit and have done my fair share of research on N. I had decided years ago this was my preferred method and while I guess if I reflect back, deeper than my conscious would have allowed, it was my goal to end up exactly in El Paso to try and obtain this.

I arrived in El Paso as the sun was setting, now I've been all over the world and this place is unique. It had kind of an eerie vibe to it, maybe it was just the mind-state I was in, or the glorified stories of Juarez across the Rio Grande but it truly felt... Dark. I checked into my hotel and of course my first question was "how do I get to Juarez". The clerk wanted nothing to do with it and laughed me off, only after a few seconds realizing I was serious and replied with a simple "you don't". This of course made me want to go even worse. After a little bar hopping I asked a few more people and everyone gave me the same answer, some went as far as saying "I have family that I don't even go see there".

Finally I managed to get a taxi driver that said he would be more than happy to advise a safe journey there and I chose to walk across. Obviously I was not going to tell him my intent and I knew I was not going to see a veterinarian after dark, at this point I was extremely ready to ctb and all the glorifying made it sound like, well shit I might only have to walk on over and do no more. His advice was as follows, and it payed off. Keep in mind, my goal at this point was to just get shitty drunk and hope someone decides I'm not worthy of Mexico.

1. Break large bills into ones. You will only needs ones for bars.

2. Bring a couple hundred in large bills, keep them separate, this is your emergency money.

3.As soon as you realize that you are drunk, leave and get your ass back to the USA.

Easy enough, right? I walked over the bridge and made my way into Mexico and followed his directions to a dive bar just minutes across the border. As I walked in I scanned the room and saw my drinking buddy sitting in the corner, we had no clue who each other was and the only thing we had in common was we were the only two people in the room that spoke English. As we locked eyes, he raised a shot glass with one hand and pointed at it with the other, then pointing to me. Did we just become best friends? Over the next couple of hours, yes we did. I bought a bottle of tequila, he bought a couple of $10 grams of cocaine, it was a good time.

Suddenly I was very drunk and hazel remembered my cab driver warning me "when you realize you are drunk, leave". I started scanning the room and saw that me and my friend were having a little too much fun and we're starting to get the mile long stare from a group across the way. We went outside, followed by them. At this point my stupid BPD survival brain kicked in and it was time to high tail it back to the good ole' USA. After getting back with my new best friend we went to a few clubs and started getting deeper into conversation and my drunk ass decided to spill the beans on N. The look on his jaw dropped face as he said "Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Me too" will forever be engraved into my mind simply as the "it's a small world after all" moment of my life. This obviously brought our conversation at straight to the point. How are we going to get this. His plan was to go into Mexico and find a cab driver that would bring him to a vet. I didn't think that was a great idea as I've heard many of stories of people being robbed or set up by locals and police wanting an nice bribe. I preferred finding a driver in the us that would help us, bring us over and actually do the talking for us. It didn't take me long to find out that many El Paso drivers are from Juarez seeking a better life. This may not be the preferred method for anyone else but I went straight for the jugular on this on and called back the original individual who gave me a ride to the boarder (the next day). I offered him $1,000 in cash if he could give me a ride into Mexico and help me obtain my desired item. There was zero hesitation and no questions asked and I agreed that he could give me a close back to the border and I would make my own way back. We drove for about an hour and stopped in a very industrial part of Juarez (well, it all seems pretty industrial) and my newest best friend came out with a paper bag and two very lovely brown bottles labeled "pisabental 100ml" and I could not have been sweating more bullets. Was this the moment, was I about to get arrested? Nope, it was that easy. He gave me a ride back, I walked 5 minutes to the boarder and made it back to the USA feeling like Pablo Escobar.

Sorry for the build up. The point is, yeah, in Juarez if you are willing to make the journey and risk being kidnapped, shot, robbed or all of the above.
Do you mind if I ask if this was recently?

Last edited:
Reactions: xBrialesana and dandan
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Do you mind if I ask if this was recently?

He reposted this (same) info. in an additional thread and replied: "a year ago."

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-experience-buying-n-in-mexico.29974/#post-546496

Last edited:
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
A year ago was very possible, I bought it, today I have the same young poor vet clerk on WhatsApp , but he says it's now almost impossible to get the prescription... my N expires in March 2020 :(

Reactions: 2manyproblems
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Adding my very recent unsuccessful attempt in Mexico for additional information for others, not in Juarez like above. Below my account, I list Mexico travel suggestions.

Note that you can buy meto at any regular pharmacy without a prescription.

I live in a large, high tourism coastal city in Mexico (nowhere near Valladolid). Last week, I googled "farmacias veterinarias" and two locations came up. I went to one with an expectation of not procuring, which is what occurred, but I learned a lot.

I have previously lived in a high-tourism area in Guatemala. It is my understanding that taxi drivers ( in Guatemala, tuk-tuks instead of taxis) are not independent of organized crime, and asking to procure something with the promise of a tip has always yielded agreement. In Guatemala it was for weed, in Mexico it was for N.

After selecting a veterinary pharmacy in my current city, I wrote on a piece of paper "200 ml Pisabental o otra marca de sódio pentobarbital" ("or other maker of sodium pentobarbital"). I speak Spanish better than I understand hearing it, and I am a white girl who would stick out, so on arriving, I gave the note to the driver with 1,500 pesos and asked him if he would make the purchase for me for a tip. He agreed, went in, and returned. He said they were out, and that they had told him the price was 450 pesos per bottle. I asked him if they would accept a tip and he said he would try. When he returned, he said they were out but would require a prescription, and they had referred him to another veterinary pharmacy a few doors down. He gave me back 500 pesos and said he would try the other pharmacy.

He returned and said they would not sell without a prescription, even for a tip, and gave me back my money.

On leaving the area, he stopped at another veterinary pharmacy we passed and the results were the same. He knew of another, we went, same results.

I asked him if he knew of a way I could get a prescription. He said he had a friend who knew a doctor and called him. He explained what I was seeking and that I would tip. His friend said he would get back to him the next day, so the driver gave me his number. I gave him 200 pesos (a little over $10 US) for his efforts and he was quite happy.

When I contacted him the next day, he told me his friend said he was not able to procure a prescription.

If I try this again in the future, I will likely go to another town and do as the OP, offer a large amount of cash up front and let the taxi driver manage the whole process.

Travel suggestions:

I'd also like to offer suggestions for anyone flying into Mexico as I have traveled a lot in the country.

When you arrive at the Mexico City airport, there is a bus terminal in each of the two airport terminals. You can go up to the counter and buy a ticket for several locations throughout Mexico. The buses run pretty much 24/7, and there is an affordable capsule hotel in the airport that charges hourly rates if there is a long wait.

The buses in Mexico are super nice and very affordable. For instance, it costs $10-15 US from the city of Puebla to the Mexico City Airport.

There are signs at the bus terminal with all of the locations each bus line goes to. You can choose a location, and on arrival, there are always available taxis at bus terminals. Then use the OP's method of offering a set price upon procurement of N, and give them a slip of paper as I wrote in the previous post above. I advise setting a price for his efforts if he fails to procure it. If you do not procure N there, you can have the driver take you back to the local terminal and buy a ticket to another town.

If you are planning to take the N back with you, be advised that you and your carry-on will be subjected to xray scans and are limited to 2 oz of liquids, so you will need to check in your bag with the N instead of carry-on. I would not be flying myself, but I considered that many people purchase alcohol in Mexico, so I would buy a large bottle and lots of miniature bottles of alcohol, and transfer the N to only some of the miniatures.

Although I recently advised this on another thread, in retrospect I would not recommend cbt at the capsule hotel at the airport. It is like a hostel with enclosed bunks, and others would be able to hear you if you thrashed, moaned, or vomited.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2manyproblems
shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
For some reason I read this as "Buying n in prison" and... I had so many questions...

• Love
Reactions: liverpoolfan and GoodPersonEffed