• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
I'm aware that the new edition of the PPEH is out but I don't have access to it yet. Does anyone know, either from reading the latest (not March) version, whether there is ANYWHERE in the world right now where you can buy N over the counter.
I don't care about costs or any other concern other than a can anyone say with certainty that if a trip was made to a certain store in a certain town in a particular country, N could be bought. I'll pay £10,000 quid cash to the vet if I have to. Anywhere on the planet is fine. I just want this fucking thing over.

PM me if you have a high level of certainty on this. Scammers can do one.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
make contact with @Sammybackflip or look at his posts. Last I heard he was in Peru with zero luck

Reactions: Boochky and woxihuanni
K

Ktenacious007

Student
Sep 10, 2019
What do mean man they have it in bbn mexico easy. $50. Buy me a bottle too and I'll pay ya lol

Reactions: Boochky
mk47

mk47

Sep 29, 2019
I'm aware that the new edition of the PPEH is out but I don't have access to it yet. Does anyone know, either from reading the latest (not March) version, whether there is ANYWHERE in the world right now where you can buy N over the counter.
I don't care about costs or any other concern other than a can anyone say with certainty that if a trip was made to a certain store in a certain town in a particular country, N could be bought. I'll pay £10,000 quid cash to the vet if I have to. Anywhere on the planet is fine. I just want this fucking thing over.

Why not N from A?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
The OP is in the UK. Sometimes our customs can be a bit tough, especially from a country re-known for drugs

Reactions: wildmoon and Boochky
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019

Offering 10k will make you open to scammers

Reactions: Chantal
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I am guessing he is happy to do it in country, as long as he knows he can get there and have a near enough guarantee he can get it

Reactions: Rachel74
liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
The OP is in the UK. Sometimes our customs can be a bit tough, especially from a country re-known for drugs
I'm living in Thailand atm mate - which is even worse, customs-wise lol
Offering 10k will make you open to scammers
I'm not offering anything to anyone on here. I was just making the point that 10k of even shitty post-Brexit pounds might be worth some vet in Peru [or wherever] deciding to sell the gringo a couple of bottles, no question asked.
I am guessing he is happy to do it in country, as long as he knows he can get there and have a near enough guarantee he can get it
TBH I'd rather do it back in the UK - near where I grew up. But UK customs after Brexit may be even worse than they are now so I'm prepared to go to another country if i have to. Favourite would be Peru because I wouldn't mind seeing Machu Piccu before I sign off.
What do mean man they have it in bbn mexico easy. $50. Buy me a bottle too and I'll pay ya lol
What's BBN?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Boochky
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019

I'm not offering anything to anyone on here. I was just making the point that 10k of even shitty post-Brexit pounds might be worth some vet in Peru [or wherever] deciding to sell the gringo a couple of bottles, no question asked.

TBH I'd rather do it back in the UK - near where I grew up. But UK customs after Brexit may be even worse than they are now so I'm prepared to go to another country if i have to. Favourite would be Peru because I wouldn't mind seeing Machu Piccu before I sign off.

What's BBN?

I admire your conviction. Good luck. It's going to be sad when all my favorite funny people are gone. Especially the Brits.

Reactions: Rachel74
Nephis

Nephis

“Death should take me while I am in the mood.”
Sep 3, 2018

By that logic just go to the suicide capital of the world I forgot which it was but there is a Nordic country that allows people for assisted suicide aka euthanasia I wish I lived there. It honestly has much better freedoms than even American freedoms which seriously we need the right for euthanasia things would be so much simpler in this world if we did

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Don't know too much about Thailand but I have a feeling it will be 'who you know' rather than 'what you know'. Need to find some shady guys who do regular drug dealing and maybe use that to get what you want. someone posted a short documentary about a woman taking here own life, I think she was in Thailand. They filmed from a distance her getting her N from a trade done in a car in the middle of the night.

liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
Talking of scammers... Look at this PM I got from someone called life+me=error

Hey,

I saw your thread about you wanting to get your hands on N. I have N and I am willing to sell it for a high price.

I am in Germany tho. If you come here we can meet in person in public.

I have the conversation with A and my N's shipping details as prove that the N is legit with the blue lid.

Let me know,

Willing to sell it for a high price. Jesus fucking Christ what a little worm you are mate. Making some dirt-poor Peruvian vet employee £10k richer would be immensely satisfying. Giving it to some greedy grifter trying to cash in on other people's misery?
I'd rather burn it.
Shame on you and I hope you're banned.

Reactions: MercuryAce
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019

Hey,

I saw your thread about you wanting to get your hands on N. I have N and I am willing to sell it for a high price.

I have the conversation with A and my N's shipping details as prove that the N is legit with the blue lid.

Let me know,

Willing to sell it for a high price. Jesus fucking Christ what a little worm you are mate. Making some dirt-poor Peruvian vet employee £10k richer would be immensely satisfying. Giving it to some greedy grifter trying to cash in on other people's misery?
I'd rather burn it.
Did you report them?
I did send you a message but only saying that it's easy to get in India but I can't prove if it's legit.
I do hope you find the answer you are looking for. As stan said you'd be likely to get it in Thailand maybe on the dark net. Have you access to SN over there?

liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
Don't know too much about Thailand but I have a feeling it will be 'who you know' rather than 'what you know'. Need to find some shady guys who do regular drug dealing and maybe use that to get what you want. someone posted a short documentary about a woman taking here own life, I think she was in Thailand. They filmed from a distance her getting her N from a trade done in a car in the middle of the night.
Thanks mate but I have zero plans to get involved with anything that'd get me anywhere close to Thai LE. I've been banged up in the US and the UK in my time but I NEVER want to see the inside of a Thai jail.
Did you report them?
I did send you a message but only saying that it's easy to get in India but I can't prove if it's legit.
I do hope you find the answer you are looking for. As stan said you'd be likely to get it in Thailand maybe on the dark net. Have you access to SN over there?
I did report them, yes. Feel like I need to take a shower just to clean the wrongness of it off me. Shocking, isn't it?
And thank you for the PM.

Last edited:
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Thanks mate but I have zero plans to get involved with anything that'd get me anywhere close to Thai LE. I've been banged up in the US and the UK in my time but I NEVER want to see the inside of a Thai jail.

I did report them, yes. Feel like I need to take a shower just to clean the wrongness of it off me. Shocking, isn't it?
As you said where there is misery there is profit.
Phenobarbital is easier to get and I've sent some enquiries but takes longer to drift off peacefully but it what's used in Exit and Dignitas.

W

wildmoon

Aug 19, 2019

I really don't blame you. I've heard about the Bangkok Hilton! Hopefully somebody will be able to update the latest PPH.

I know, right? That's why I am hesitant to buy it. The US seems to have better luck.

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019

Hey,

Let me know,

I'd rather burn it.

Why do you refer to life+me=error as a scammer? Because he wants to sell something? Something you made clear you were looking for? They didn't even say you would have to pay 10,000.

• Love
Reactions: dandan, Hsor23, Life+me=error and 3 others
S

Sammybackflip

Aug 28, 2019
I'm back in states. It wasn't easy to get in Peeu. although I didn't specifically go to all places listed PPH. One of the places specifically listed wouldn't sell it, progensa or something. I'm attempting to recover from the problem I have that makes me suicidal. My future is nebulous but mexico PPH locations have to be better than Peru

Last edited:
Reactions: NextBusLeaving
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019

Hey,

Let me know,

I'd rather burn it.

I agree with @sleepy dog. You're the one who said you're desperate for N. Why is @Life+me=error considered a scammer for trying to fulfill your request? Your post doesnt make sense.

Don't complain about price if you arent willing to go through the process and risk of getting the product and someone else is. It's called risk premium. This post sounds like the boy who cried wolf.

• Love
Reactions: dandan, Life+me=error, snowman626 and 3 others
liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
Why do you refer to life+me=error as a scammer? Because he wants to sell something? Something you made clear you were looking for? They didn't even say you would have to pay 10,000.
Making a profit off a suicidal person is the actions of a cunt, IMHO. If you're cool with that sort of behaviour that's between you and your own conscience, mate.

S

Sammybackflip

Aug 28, 2019
Making a profit off a suicidal person is the actions of a cunt, IMHO. If you're cool with that sort of behaviour that's between you and your own conscience, mate.
Dignitas charges 10k for a consult. No guarantees. Nem is not easy to get, hence the price, supply and demand.

Reactions: Life+me=error, snowman626 and LMFAO FOCKERS
liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
I agree with @sleepy dog. You're the one who said you're desperate for N. Why is @Life+me=error considered a scammer for trying to fulfill your request? Your post doesnt make sense.

Don't complain about price if you arent willing to go through the process and risk of getting the product and someone else is. It's called risk premium. This post sounds like the boy who cried wolf.
I refer you to the above response. If you think profiting off of suicidal people is fine and dandy then that's between you and your conscience.
Me personally, if I had N I didn't need, I'd either give it to someone who did need it for free - or at most just ask for what I paid for it. But that's just the way I conduct myself. You do you.
Dignitas charges 10k for a consult. No guarantees. Nem is not easy to get, hence the price, supply and demand.
Plus Dignitas requires you to have some terminal or serious medical condition. No use to me.

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
"I don't care about costs"
"I'll pay £10,000 quid cash to the vet if I have to"

You stated those things. Somebody tried to give you what you wanted and you reported them and called them a scammer.

I won't be responding anymore to this thread.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dandan, Life+me=error, snowman626 and 1 other person
S

Sammybackflip

Aug 28, 2019
I refer you to the above response. If you think profiting off of suicidal people is fine and dandy then that's between you and your conscience.
Me personally, if I had N I didn't need, I'd either give it to someone who did need it for free - or at most just ask for what I paid for it. But that's just the way I conduct myself. You do you.

Plus Dignitas requires you to have some terminal or serious medical condition. No use to me.
Fair enough response. Read pph and use your 10k to find it at said locations. I visited Peru. Randomly asked places and couldn't find. One of said places on pph listed. I'd imagine places off grid in Mexico wouldn't be hard. I lost steam in my quest. Maybe use your last days to find and help others.

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019

I just love the virtue signaling here. I guess that makes you better than everyone else, huh? Gimme a break!

Good luck...

Reactions: Hsor23, Life+me=error and snowman626
S

Sammybackflip

Aug 28, 2019
I just love the virtue signaling here. I guess that makes you better than everyone else, huh? Gimme a break!

Good luck...
[/QUOTE
No1 on here is doing well. They weren't taking shit to you.

liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
You stated those things. Somebody tried to give you what you wanted and you reported them and called them a scammer.

I won't be responding anymore to this thread.
"To the vet" was the key phrase. The idea being that £10k would be a life changing amount for some Peruvian vet/shop assistant and giving them that money would be a nice last deed to do - and it would make me feel good that I'd helped someone who wasn't even expecting to be helped. Maybe you don't get the impulse to help others, or enjoy doing so.
Personally I'll feel a sense of satisfaction knowing I did something good and kind before swigging down the final drink of my life.

Anyway. What I definitely didn't say was "I want to give 10k to some unscrupulous forum user looking to make a massive profit".

If you can't see the moral/ethical differences in the two scenarios then there really is no common understanding to be had.
Fair enough response. Read pph and use your 10k to find it at said locations. I visited Peru. Randomly asked places and couldn't find. One of said places on pph listed. I'd imagine places off grid in Mexico wouldn't be hard. I lost steam in my quest. Maybe use your last days to find and help others.

That's the idea mate. You can't take your money with you, can you? And it'd feel great to CTB knowing you've helped someone out.
Problem is, other than yourself, no one here seems to have 1st hand experience of buying N in Peru and your time there obviously didn't go to plan. I don't really fancy Mexico as my last view of this planet. No offense to Mexico - but Peru just seems more exotic and of course they have that whole Machu Piccu thing going for them.

If I do go I'll be sure to post about it here and if I get a successful sale I'll invite people to PM for the location/price.

Last edited:
Reactions: dandan
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
"To the vet" was the key phrase. The idea being that £10k would be a life changing amount for some Peruvian vet/shop assistant and giving them that money would be a nice last deed to do - and it would make me feel good that I'd helped someone who wasn't even expecting to be helped. Maybe you don't get the impulse to help others, or enjoy doing so.
Personally I'll feel a sense of satisfaction knowing I did something good and kind before swigging down the final drink of my life.

Anyway. What I definitely didn't say was "I want to give 10k to some unscrupulous forum user looking to make a massive profit".

If you can't see the moral/ethical differences in the two scenarios then there really is no common understanding to be had.

You probably should spend at least 9K traveling the world. You seem to lack perspective.

People who are poor in Peru are not working in vet shops. People who are poor are walking around the countryside barefoot living in a 1 room shack sleeping on the floor; and running up the mountains/ rainforests in sandals with holes in the bottom carrying book bags full of supplies for tourists for a meer $5 / day. I'd bet my bank account they don't have any clue what N is because they haven't ever seen the inside of a school.

Reactions: Life+me=error