• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

snooperdooper

Jan 27, 2024
Hello, I found a SN product while searching the web. It just seems way too good to be true. The name is literally right there on the product, it seems cheap, and there's even a video reviewing the product (it's in Chinese tho). The downsides are that the 4 reviews that the product has are obviously all fake, and I can't find any information at all about the company. I was wondering if it's safe to put your credit card information into such a sketchy website? Just don't want to get fucked over is all.

A

Anon1337

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2018
Wouldn't risk it. I know the website you're talking about and it does look sketchy.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
If its temu or alibaba, then they don't actually sell directly, it's more like ebay in China is my understanding.

So could be fake or legit, I'm sure both sites offer buyer protection though.

I'd get a test strip (from an independent source)

S

snooperdooper

Jan 27, 2024
If its temu or alibaba, then they don't actually sell directly, it's more like ebay in China is my understanding.

So could be fake or legit, I'm sure both sites offer buyer protection though.

I'd get a test strip (from an independent source)
It's from their own website. Their social media is even more sketch, but it's really the only SN source I have.