• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

reznikoff

reznikoff

Despondent
Jan 13, 2019
Does anybody have any tips on this? I'm located in California. I have the money, but I really don't have the first clue where to start or where to look.

I'm ineligible to purchase a gun legally because I attempted suicide two years ago and it locked me out of purchasing a gun legally for five years, so I gotta wait 3 years if I wanna buy one the 'normal' way.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Is it possible you could buy a gun from a private seller so there's no background check/paperwork or does CA require that for private sales? I know CA's gun laws are very strict but I'm not up to speed on the details of their laws.

Another possibility is borrowing a gun from someone you know if that's doable. You'd obviously have to make up an excuse as to why you want the gun for awhile.

Last edited:
Reactions: reznikoff
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Does anybody have any tips on this? I'm located in California. I have the money, but I really don't have the first clue where to start or where to look.

I'm ineligible to purchase a gun legally because I attempted suicide two years ago and it locked me out of purchasing a gun legally for five years, so I gotta wait 3 years if I wanna buy one the 'normal' way.
I wouldnt reccomend doing that. First, I cannot own a firearm legally either. Second, you may be buying a weapon used in a crime. Third, that is a big big felony that you do not want to deal with. Best to just follow the law.

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS and reznikoff
Samhain616

Samhain616

Jun 1, 2019
I always imagined it would be so easy to get hold of a firearm in America. Here in England I've never even seen one. I know they're out there but you really need to know some bad people to get one and unfortunately I only know good people.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I always imagined it would be so easy to get hold of a firearm in America. Here in England I've never even seen one. I know they're out there but you really need to know some bad people to get one and unfortunately I only know good people.
I am not convinced that shooting yourself or jumping is painless because there will be cells left with oxygen, blood, and neurotransmitters. Pain is not only processed by a module in the brain but also pain is localized in each cell.

What It's Like to Get Shot in the Head
"Did you feel pain? Oh yeah. A lot of pain."
[URL="http://www.vice.com/en_us/article/gqm4yq/what-its-like-to-get-shot-in-the-head[/URL]"]www.vice.com/en_us/article/gqm4yq/what-its-like-to-get-shot-in-the-head[/URL]

Choose a peaceful method over a potentially very painful one.

reznikoff

reznikoff

Despondent
Jan 13, 2019
Choose a peaceful method over a potentially very painful one.

Thank you for all the advice, friend! But I have to say - I don't think any method truly is inherently 'peaceful', haha.
Is it possible you could buy a gun from a private seller so there's no background check/paperwork or does CA require that for private sales? I know CA's gun laws are very strict but I'm not up to speed on the details of their laws.

Another possibility is borrowing a gun from someone you know if that's doable. You'd obviously have to make up an excuse as to why you want the gun for awhile.

I might be able to borrow but I wouldn't want to put that person under any legal troubles because of my choice. The gun would be under their name, after all, idk if they would be charged with like manslaughter or something.

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Finding a drug dealer is easier to do and without setting off alarm bells to everyone you ask. Since you're in Cali it would be for coke and once you find the dealer ask about purchasing a gun. That's the most likely situation for finding someone who knows someone.

Reactions: jake3d and reznikoff
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019

There are ca. 2 million firearms legally in private hands in England, by about 600,000 individuals. Plus about 200,000 silencers (or "sound moderators" as we call them this side of the Pond.)
Plus an unknown quantity in the hands of Registered Dealers.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Thank you for all the advice, friend! But I have to say - I don't think any method truly is inherently 'peaceful', haha.
That is just a lazy excuse for the chance to out with a glorified method. Nembutal is rated 10 out of 10 for peacefulness. Gun is rated probably -10 or - 100 out of 10. I think there is a big difference between these.

Finding a drug dealer is easier to do and without setting off alarm bells to everyone you ask. Since you're in Cali it would be for coke and once you find the dealer ask about purchasing a gun. That's the most likely situation for finding someone who knows someone.
A heroin overdose would be much more appropriate if seeing a drug dealer. At least with a heroin overdose they know it's going to be peaceful.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't really recommend this personally since I think there is a really big risk both legally and also the possibility of getting scammed, robbed. However, I would look into the gunshow loophole, which may require you to go to a different state to obtain a firearm. Just keep in mind that even if you do procure a firearm, you want to be sure you hide it well, and that no one knows about it. California is one of the strictest states in terms of gun laws so even having an firearm, even if it is unregistered (especially for long guns, after 2014), is illegal.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
In CA, forget it. The regulations are extremely tight (I used to live there; my gun-friendly family still lives there). The only way I could imagine is if you bought a replica blackpowder gun, which aren't regulated at all.
Even private sales in CA require a full background check through a licensed dealer. Likewise, any purchase off the internet --Armslist, GunsAmerica, etc.-- goes through an in-state dealer for a full background check.
I might be able to borrow but I wouldn't want to put that person under any legal troubles because of my choice. The gun would be under their name, after all, idk if they would be charged with like manslaughter or something.
Thank you for that consideration. Yes, you're right, there would be major legal ramifications for the legal owner.