Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bluescreen

Mar 22, 2021
Hello,
Which accelerant and Clothes should I use to make this method safe? The place would be a quiet one and hard to access. I don't care about the pain, just need to make sure I will not be able to make it out of the car.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Life is pointless, lobster salad, sorella santini and 4 others
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Just so we're clear: you plan to set fire to yourself/a vehicle while you're inside it?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Mad lad

Reactions: Symbiote, Life is pointless, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 3 others
B

Bluescreen

Mar 22, 2021
Deathbydemo, yes.

I am quite sure I want to go this way. Is simple, quick and safe as long as there is no help.

Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I wouldn't say it's simple and quick. Pretty complicated and torturous if you ask me.

Reactions: Meditation guide, demuic, Life is pointless and 2 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Bruh,if you're willing to set yourself on fire there is practically a whole dinner table of ctb methods that would do the job with less pain. I see no real purpose in setting yourself on fire unless you plan to make a demonstration of some sort. And even then I'd call you crazy af.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Life is pointless, Black Sky and 4 others
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Which accelerant and Clothes should I use to make this method safe?
Make this method safe? You're gonna have to be more specific, what safety concerns do you have in this situation?

• Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote, Meditation guide, sorella santini and 1 other person
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Make this method safe? You're gonna have to be more specific, what safety concerns do you have in this situation?
I'm really confused by this too.
Deathbydemo, yes.

I am quite sure I want to go this way. Is simple, quick and safe as long as there is no help.
Respectfully, I don't think there is anything simple, quick or safe about this method. You will likely a horrifically painful death, if you can even stand to stay inside the car and don't free yourself. If you do, there is no sure guarantee of death. Please don't torture yourself to death.

Or do, you do you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Life is pointless and Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Wouldn't going into the central reservation on the motorway going as fast as you can, without your belt on be better? I hope you're ok. That idea seems like a bad one. Just because you can do something doesn't always mean that you should

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@Bluescreen So so so much easier to just use CO in a car. You fail this, and you are completely fucked for the rest of your existence. Won't even call it a life, because you won't be living, you'll be existing in a hell you can't escape from. Don't forget, even though your face may look like the pic, you won't even have hands left to kill yourself after you fuck this up. Oh, and you'll probably be blind too.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Life is pointless, lobster salad, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 4 others
B

Bluescreen

Mar 22, 2021
Safety: I have to make sure that I won't be able to free myself. The fire should burn intensively for long enough, that's also what I need.
And yes, it's simple as long as you are prepared. Even children light a match and when it get's hard, it will be too late to regret. I don't mind the pain, but I can't imagine jumping infront of a train or hanging. So you can tell how you would do it or just ignore it, thanks.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and lofticries
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Safety: I have to make sure that I won't be able to free myself. The fire should burn intensively for long enough, that's also what I need.
And yes, it's simple as long as you are prepared. Even children light a match and when it get's hard, it will be too late to regret. I don't mind the pain, but I can't imagine jumping infront of a train or hanging. So you can tell how you would do it or just ignore it, thanks.
Just stab yourself repeatedly in the side of your neck.

It's as effective and less painful.

Edit: Or do us all a favor and stop with the shit posts.

Reactions: Life is pointless and killjoy
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Hello,
Which accelerant and Clothes should I use to make this method safe? The place would be a quiet one and hard to access. I don't care about the pain, just need to make sure I will not be able to make it out of the car.
You do not want to do that. The idea and reasons to go in a GRAND way make sense but you really don't want to do that.
@Bluescreen So so so much easier to just use CO in a car. You fail this, and you are completely fucked for the rest of your existence. Won't even call it a life, because you won't be living, you'll be existing in a hell you can't escape from. Don't forget, even though your face may look like the pic, you won't even have hands left to kill yourself after you fuck this up. Oh, and you'll probably be blind too.
View attachment 64706
Theres reasons why there is a list of best methods. No need to do the wrong thing. That will only make it worse.

Last edited:
B

Bluescreen

Mar 22, 2021
I won't get my questions answered, I think. As I said, I don't care about the pain and there will be no help from outside. Please trust me, I am fully aware of what I am doing. There was a japanese Book with an exact description of the Method, but the google translation was poor and now I can't even find it.

Reactions: lobster salad
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
omg i really hope this is a troll because if not....

Reactions: Meditation guide, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, shattered dreams and 1 other person
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
Are the other methods mentioned in this forum and in the PPH2021 not torturous enough ?

• Yay!
Reactions: shattered dreams
shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
omg i really hope this is a troll because if not....

When I saw this thread I immediately thought brand new member, and sure enough it is. Last week we had a brand new member asking if cutting his legs and head off with a chainsaw would be good method. These fix the 26 people are so easy to spot. It would be best if everyone would quit feeding the trolls by responding to their nonsense so they go away.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Symbiote, Meditation guide, demuic and 8 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
When I saw this thread I immediately thought brand new member, and sure enough it is. Last week we had a brand new member asking if cutting his legs and head off with a chainsaw would be good method. These fix the 26 people are so easy to spot. It would be best if everyone would quit feeding the trolls by responding to their nonsense so they go away.
Not to mention the idiot wanting to give himself a lobotomy and put his head in a hydraulic press.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Symbiote, Meditation guide, demuic and 6 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
What do you mean? The chainsaw enthusiast was making good sense, he was planning on eating a big breakfast to handle the pain of sawing through his legs without stopping. Sounded like a peaceful, realistic and reliable method to me.

• Yay!
Reactions: Deathbydemo, Life is pointless, noname223 and 7 others
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Not to mention the idiot wanting to give himself a lobotomy and put his head in a hydraulic press.
Wasn't that guy real? I thought it sounded insane.
Logically what the OP is suggesting by tying their hands would just be making a really bad situation worse.

Reactions: shattered dreams
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
he was planning on eating a big breakfast to handle the pain of sawing through his legs without stopping
They do say a good breakfast is essential to a productive day.

Reactions: Deathbydemo, Carrotcake, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 1 other person
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I don't have answer for your question but I really wish you the best. You are very brave for considering this method.

I remember watching a video where a man tried to ctb by burning himself in his car but he couldn't bear the pain and went out. He was on a bridge and I think he tried to jump but he couldn't. He had shotgun with him and finally found peace using it. I've never seen such desperation like that in any other suicide videos.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: lofticries and Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
My dude, you do not want to do this. It is slow and extremely painful. There's a reason why those poor souls on 9/11 chose to jump 90 stories to certain death instead of burning alive.

If there are FT26 people behind some of these threads, it could be more than just trolling:
  1. Make thread about a really bad way to die, baiting other members to post about less painful alternatives.
  2. Screenshot those posts.
  3. Use the screenshots out of context as ammunition.
  4. Profit!
Or I'm just a cynical bastard.

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide, lofticries, Deathbydemo and 3 others
B

Bluescreen

Mar 22, 2021
OK, guys. Let's stop this discussion. Yes, I am new and not going to start 50 Method discussions when I am already sure about the way out. You expect Respect and Acceptance for your Decission not wanting to live, get Angry when they say a normal human is not suicidal and take you to hospital. But you on the other hand are not able to respect others who also want to decide how they want to live and end.

I have my reasons for it and only technical questions.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
OK, guys. Let's stop this discussion. Yes, I am new and not going to start 50 Method discussions when I am already sure about the way out. You expect Respect and Acceptance for your Decission not wanting to live, get Angry when they say a normal human is not suicidal and take you to hospital. But you on the other hand are not able to respect others who also want to decide how they want to live and end.

I have my reasons for it and only technical questions.
If you need technical help, go on a firefighters forum and ask them about car fires. Otherwise, stop with the shitposts, or burn yourself alive and be done with it.

• Yay!
Reactions: Meditation guide, demuic and Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Here's one for you FT26:

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries
B

Bluescreen

Mar 22, 2021
In any Internet Forum, the same Shit. A minority with many hundreds of Postings is busy with bossing and mobbing and just talking Bullshit about the Topic. You don't have the Balls to make an end, otherwise you wouldn't have 500 Postings and more. Just blabla.

Enough said. I am not going to talk about my reasons with some grown-up Children.

• Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote and GenesAndEnvironment
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
There are so many better peaceful ways to leave. Please, check the resources section (again) and see what the best for you is.

JigsawFeelin

JigsawFeelin

Student
May 31, 2020
In any Internet Forum, the same Shit. A minority with many hundreds of Postings is busy with bossing and mobbing and just talking Bullshit about the Topic. You don't have the Balls to make an end, otherwise you wouldn't have 500 Postings and more. Just blabla.

Enough said. I am not going to talk about my reasons with some grown-up Children.
Don't have the balls? Lmao. This isn't a website where people rock up and ask how to die and then immediately do so. It's a community of struggling people, 'suicide' is just the umbrella of thinking we're all under.
Even if you aren't a troll and this is legitimately some kind of God Tier Suicide Method to you, what sort of response were you honestly expecting? A few people have given you pitying 'no, don't' (clearly desired else you wouldn't have posted it) and a few people have called you out on your possible bullshit.
Don't attack anyone for not having the 'balls'. What do you plan on doing? Dying tomorrow with the wealth of information provided?

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing, lofticries and Deathbydemo
Status
Not open for further replies.