Dec 9, 2022
You've already asked this question.

Reactions: Tony24 and davidtorez
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Enemy brain ain't cooperating
Apr 5, 2024
Post title made me lol.

The citizens will beat you to death before law enforcement get there.

Also don't risk the slim chance you go to prison.

Reactions: lachrymost, LifeQuitter and davidtorez
J

juna

Exhausted...
Mar 4, 2024
Don't do it. It is going to be a painful death. The public who sees you doing that is not going to be lenient. They might beat you to death, burn you alive, stone you, flay you, who knows what they will do... You don't know what a angry mob is capable of.

Not a good way to die.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, voltage268 and davidtorez
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I do remember you posting the same question 2 or 3 times before. I'm never quite clear on the goal. Both in posting the question- it usually gets the same results- this would be a very risky way to try and die. I'm not sure how effective a protest it is of that religion- if that's the goal. Obviously, it probably is insulting for people of that religion. But- free speech and all that I suppose.

I'm not all that clear on the aim of doing it too. Are you hoping for retaliation? To initiate more violence? I imagine that's why in fact you'd more likely be arrested and held in prison while your government pleads for your release. Not sure they'd risk sanctioning the killing of a foreign tourist. Of course, maybe individuals would take it upon themselves to do that before the police could stop them but again, I suppose it depends on just how strongly they feel. I wonder how much support people would actually feel towards you. You deliberately entered their country and insulted them. It's inviting retaliation. If you went to prison for burning their holy text, I doubt they'd treat you gently either.

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
You are about 400 years to late. In Europe are many cases documented when someone committed a crime in order to be executed. This way they could end their life without going to hell forever.

Today you can try to become the protagonist in a snuff movie. Or steal drugs from the cartel.

Last edited:
Reactions: ctbusser
K

Kay_Philosopher

Student
Jun 21, 2021
I do remember you posting the same question 2 or 3 times before. I'm never quite clear on the goal. Both in posting the question- it usually gets the same results- this would be a very risky way to try and die. I'm not sure how effective a protest it is of that religion- if that's the goal. Obviously, it probably is insulting for people of that religion. But- free speech and all that I suppose.

I'm not all that clear on the aim of doing it too. Are you hoping for retaliation? To initiate more violence? I imagine that's why in fact you'd more likely be arrested and held in prison while your government pleads for your release. Not sure they'd risk sanctioning the killing of a foreign tourist. Of course, maybe individuals would take it upon themselves to do that before the police could stop them but again, I suppose it depends on just how strongly they feel. I wonder how much support people would actually feel towards you. You deliberately entered their country and insulted them. It's inviting retaliation. If you went to prison for burning their holy text, I doubt they'd treat you gently either.
How would the death penalty be administered then if one does burn the Quran, desecrate it, censure Islam, etc?
You are about 400 years to late. In Europe are many cases documented when someone committed a crime in order to be executed. This way they could end their life without going to hell forever.

Today you can try to become the protagonist in a snuff movie. Or steal drugs from the cartel.
Because of international diplomatic issues?

landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
Please consider getting some help for these thoughts you are having.

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
You would get tortured, and beg for death. And locked up abroad for decades of more torture.

Best case scenario is you'll get tortured and deported if you're in a tourist area with a Western passport or have privilege wether connections, money. Absolute best case would be jail until you pay an Epic bankrupting fine.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
K

Kay_Philosopher

Student
Jun 21, 2021
You would get tortured, and beg for death. And locked up abroad for decades of more torture.

Best case scenario is you'll get tortured and deported if you're in a tourist area with a Western passport or have privilege wether connections, money. Absolute best case would be jail until you pay an Epic bankrupting fine.
Is there evidence to support this? There has to be an alternative, no?
You can probably search the laws online. I don't know why anyone would want to attempt to ctb by way of a foreign government. Too many variables, maybe you will be incarcerated for a lengthy time instead. This is like suicide by cop on a ridiculous scale.
I can't find any laws that incorporate foreigners in it :/

Last edited:
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
I have the best solution:

You shred any holy book (all are insane tbh) in the safety of your home and upload it anonymously...

Then you die peacefully on your own.

The best of both worlds lol.

Reactions: Whale_bones
Olek Messier 87

Olek Messier 87

Student
Sep 1, 2024
Yeah... You could also fly to North Korea and, and once you arrive at the airport, shout: "FUCK THE KIMS !!"

• Yay!
Reactions: DeadManLiving
J

justkatie

Aug 25, 2024
Or you could end up with life imprisonment in a crap hole jail.

Reactions: nextstepdeath
C

ctbusser

Sep 10, 2024
You would probably get tortured and beated for that in jail, we had a case like that in Islamic region of Russia

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
1. Depending on your country of origin, they might just physically abuse you and throw you in prison. (these prisons are not known for their nurturing nature) They always need pawns then diplomatic games need to be played.

2. This is why religion does not mix well with government.

Look at more realstic methods that you control.

K

Kay_Philosopher

Student
Jun 21, 2021
You would probably get tortured and beated for that in jail, we had a case like that in Islamic region of Russia
Nah, I am looking for Islamic countries that confer the death penalty for blasphemy or desecration of the Quran without reprieval for foreigners.
1. Depending on your country of origin, they might just physically abuse you and throw you in prison. (these prisons are not known for their nurturing nature) They always need pawns then diplomatic games need to be played.

2. This is why religion does not mix well with government.

Look at more realstic methods that you control.
This feels ideal given if the government gives sanctioned death penalties for blasphemy and/or desecration of the Quran to anyone irrespective of citizenship status.