• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

Olivia

Jul 5, 2018
Hey folks,

I'm looking at giving this a shot the next few days here. I've got roughly 60 grams of bupropion and I think that ought to do the trick - anyone have any experience with the stuff?

I also have access to firearms aplenty (which would work great, except for the fact they're my now ex-fiance's weapons and I don't want them to get tied up in evidence because they're his). I live on the beach, so I have drowning options at my disposal. I'm also a chemistry major and have extensive equipment at home for the manufacture of any fun compounds which would make this easier.

Given those options, would you figure the massive OD is the way to go, or would it behoove me to purchase a firearm or make some chemicals?

Thanks guys! I look forward to hearing your opinions and expertise.

caffeine

caffeine

Jun 21, 2018
https://www.caymanchem.com/msdss/10488m.pdf

According to the above link, 60 grams will likely put you well above the LD50. But there are very few documented cases of bupropion overdose resulting in death to humans, so I don't think it's a good idea. It will probably be extremely painful and you will likely need a powerful antiemetic to keep 60 grams of it in your stomach. I would just use a firearm if you have access to them.

Reactions: Kogoruhn
O

Olivia

Jul 5, 2018
https://www.caymanchem.com/msdss/10488m.pdf

According to the above link, 60 grams will likely put you well above the LD50. But there are very few documented cases of bupropion overdose resulting in death to humans, so I don't think it's a good idea. It will probably be extremely painful and you will likely need a powerful antiemetic to keep 60 grams of it in your stomach. I would just use a firearm if you have access to them.
Hm, I suppose so. I guess I could just go out and purchase a rifle so that they won't take his away. I'm also thinking I'll trek far out into the wilderness so that I can get eaten by insects and critters and give back in that way, and I wouldn't want the bupropion to contaminate the environment

S

Steve

Jun 14, 2018
You'd probably get a seizure, but I don't think the success rate would be that high.

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I attempted OD'ing so many times, even with lithium, and unless you have a bunch of benzo's and strong painkillers it's seriously not worth it. You're better off with firearms.

C

chemystry

Jul 7, 2018
I'm on bupropion as well, and I wouldn't risk it. You're more likely to just give yourself a seizure. If you have any formic acid and sulfuric acid, you could set up that reaction to produce a bunch of carbon monoxide in an enclosed space.

Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
I attempted OD'ing so many times, even with lithium, and unless you have a bunch of benzo's and strong painkillers it's seriously not worth it. You're better off with firearms.
Wow, lithium, what was that like?

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Wow, lithium, what was that like?
Tons of vomiting, had to be in the actual hospital for a week before they sent me to the mental one, and apparently you're more likely to get brain damage which is of course not pleasant.

Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Tons of vomiting, had to be in the actual hospital for a week before they sent me to the mental one, and apparently you're more likely to get brain damage which is of course not pleasant.
Glad you were ultimately ok.

Reactions: AveryConure