• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dolfin

dolfin

Apr 16, 2024
getting bullied in college rn, feel really bad and want to put a pen in my throat.
Hey there, I see you're going through some trouble, it's fine, I've also been a victim of bullies for a long time but don't worry. It's all temporary, you shouldn't let a bunch of dorks at college drive you to ending your precious life.
I don't know you, but bullying is wrong 100% of cases, so they are wrong for doing this to you. College is a place where like-minded people can meet and hang out and I'm sure there are plenty like you in college, they might not be perfect, but having a friend is very important. Just go to a library or a park and look for people who might be doing something you also enjoy and start with small chat, ask about them, tell about yourself (don't talk about suicide right away) and soon you might become friends. If you can't find people in your college/city, you might consider finding a friend online, there's plenty of online communities for whatever niche thing you're into (you can try by searching for a discord server on discord.me, or whatever other library you can find).
You're not alone, you just have to look.

If anything else bothers you feel free to talk to me!

• Informative
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
getting bullied in college rn, feel really bad and want to put a pen in my throat.
Hey i've seen you post quite alot and your obviously going through a difficult time in your life i know it feels like its over now but if you want support a friend or just someone to talk to just know i'm here and you can PM if you'd very much like

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
Hey i've seen you post quite alot and your obviously going through a difficult time in your life i know it feels like its over now but if you want support a friend or just someone to talk to just know i'm here and you can PM if you'd very much like
Thanks! I really need to talk to someone
Hey there, I see you're going through some trouble, it's fine, I've also been a victim of bullies for a long time but don't worry. It's all temporary, you shouldn't let a bunch of dorks at college drive you to ending your precious life.
I don't know you, but bullying is wrong 100% of cases, so they are wrong for doing this to you. College is a place where like-minded people can meet and hang out and I'm sure there are plenty like you in college, they might not be perfect, but having a friend is very important. Just go to a library or a park and look for people who might be doing something you also enjoy and start with small chat, ask about them, tell about yourself (don't talk about suicide right away) and soon you might become friends. If you can't find people in your college/city, you might consider finding a friend online, there's plenty of online communities for whatever niche thing you're into (you can try by searching for a discord server on discord.me, or whatever other library you can find).

Thanks! Ill try.
I'm surprised you're not thinking about putting that pen in other places 🤕🖋️ (not to yourself).

On a serious note- You're in college where people are older, expected to behave better and can normally be expelled more easily than a school, so why not bring this to the attention of the dean or head of the college?
Yeah, maybe

Reactions: karmaisabitch
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Thanks! I really need to talk to someone

Thanks! Ill try.

Yeah, maybe
Sorry seems I can't pm you for some reason sadly so i'll still be here whenever you need it though if i can be

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023

Yeah definitely don't talk about suicide when you meet someone that you can potentially become friends with. They'll run like the wind. To discuss your true feeling I could only do it on a site like this.
I'm surprised there are bully's in college, at that age they should no better. I know it must be really hard and makes you feel alone but you're not you can vent to us anytime

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
By college do you mean university or the UK type of college (high school?)

If it's high school, stay strong, it'll be over soon. If it's university you should have more options to just avoid them and find a likeminded group of people on campus. Just because a group of insecure people takes their self hatred out on you doesn't mean there aren't many people who won't like you for who you are.

MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
By college do you mean university or the UK type of college (high school?)
The UK type of college is not high school, it is further education after secondary school (or high school, whatever you call it, depending on where you are, but most call it secondary school). There is also University, which is a much more complex higher education.

Most go to College after leaving school/woek (age 16) - if you go into sixth form at school, you will be older (17/18), and perhaps go on to University afterwards. You can be any age (after secondary school age) to go to College.

Hope this helps with the confusion. I know all countries are different, but I'm from the UK so I thought I could help with that 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: AllMyDreams
Zanmato

Zanmato

Apr 4, 2024
Oh, damn
I can totally feel you, I'm really sorry about this
Some people are just dumb and mean.
I'll never understand their idea of "having fun".

MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
This is awful, I know exactly how it feels. You would've thought they'd grow up at college, but no, people will bully at any age!

Please try to ignore them. They are doing it for a reaction, because they think they can get to you.

Hold your head up high, and show them you are better than them. You will always be the better person.

I know it's really tough, I've been there, but you either let them get to you, or you don't.

You should report them to your teacher (in private), or whoever you go to when things like this happen.

Sometimes it's better to stand up to yourself, to show them they can't get to you, but I know how hard that is. One by one alone, or together.

They wouldn't be so big and bad if they were alone, I bet they're pathetic inside, and it makes them feel powerful by bulling others. Absolutely disgusting behaviour, I cannot stand bullies.

So, you have a few options there.

I hope these cunts ease off soon.

Be kind to yourself, you do not deserve any of this shit

Student
Apr 7, 2024
Sorry seems I can't pm you for some reason sadly so i'll still be here whenever you need it though if i can be
thanks
This is awful, I know exactly how it feels. You would've thought they'd grow up at college, but no, people will bully at any age!

Please try to ignore them. They are doing it for a reaction, because they think they can get to you.

Hold your head up high, and show them you are better than them. You will always be the better person.

I know it's really tough, I've been there, but you either let them get to you, or you don't.

You should report them to your teacher (in private), or whoever you go to when things like this happen.

Sometimes it's better to stand up to yourself, to show them they can't get to you, but I know how hard that is. One by one alone, or together.

They wouldn't be so big and bad if they were alone, I bet they're pathetic inside, and it makes them feel powerful by bulling others. Absolutely disgusting behaviour, I cannot stand bullies.

So, you have a few options there.

I hope these cunts ease off soon.

Be kind to yourself, you do not deserve any of this shit
thanks, i really needed that
Oh, damn
I can totally feel you, I'm really sorry about this
Some people are just dumb and mean.
I'll never understand their idea of "having fun".
yeah
Just a punch of fuckers don't let them bother you! I was bullied too I used to go the bathroom to cry
in 7th grade i would lock myself in the bathroom!

Last edited:
Reactions: goodoldnoname923