Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
...we're all on the same team regardless.
We all came here for the same reasons after all.
I have my doubts about that. Even if we have a common interest, that doesn't mean we don't have additional interests that are not compatible with interests of other forum members. I don't have to look far for the examples of conflict, just look at this post. I don't have any solutions to offer though, that if you view the local conflicts as problematic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost2211 and GoodPersonEffed
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I have seen a lot more bullies lately to be honest. Someone telling people their dogs death didn't matter then the same person invalidating and shaming LGBT people and calling people names. Thank goodness mods were on top of that and the person banned. I want this community to go back to the caring supportive community it once was there is too much fighting lately.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Meditation guide, Deleted member 19654 and 2 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I haven't really seen any bullying, maybe one or two instances out of thousands of interactions I've come across.
Having disputes or differences of opinion is not the same as one person bullying another.
This is probably one of the most bully-free zones on the internet.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Acopia, Deleted member 19654 and 2 others
R

RedFoxSwims

Oct 8, 2020
It did for me. My strongest feelings to ctb happened in seventh grade when I had no friends and everyone hated me. I got pushed into lockers, my locker got broken into, my books were stolen, chairs were taken from under me when I was sitting down and I got called names all day everyday. And the teachers did nothing about it. What a shitty year.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, MiseryLovesMyCompany and ocd is bad