• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Hello,
is there anyone here who has lost a lot of muscle mass due to illness such as being extremely underweight, being confined to bed for a long time, an accident, etc.?
That's why I didn't want to live anymore. But after intensive psychiatric care, I want to get back to life!
I'm already a bit advanced in age.
Nevertheless, I would like to rebuild and strengthen my muscles. I also bought an elliptical trainer. It just needs to be built up. I also take iso-whey shakes.
Does anyone have personal experiences or tips they would like to share with us? I would be very happy about it :)
LG

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Whey protein and creatine will work wonders for this. I used to work out a lot when I was younger and creatine is especially good for building muscle mass.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Looks like you are off to a good start. One thing I find very valuable is a creatine supplement. It helps deliver energy to your cells and increases muscle mass. Creatine is naturally produced by the body and also found in various foods, but a supplement will help you maximize your body's creatine stores. It is very well-researched, safe, and effective. Not just for body builders and athletes, but anyone can benefit at any age.

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Whey protein and creatine will work wonders for this. I used to work out a lot when I was younger and creatine is especially good for building muscle mass.
One thing I find very valuable is a creatine supplement. It helps deliver energy to your cells and increases muscle mass. Creatine is naturally produced by the body and also found in various foods, but a supplement will help you maximize your body's creatine stores. It is very well-researched, safe, and effective. Not just for body builders and athletes, but anyone can benefit at any age.
Thank you very much for your answers :)
That's a great idea with the creatine supplements. But I'm not sure whether I can take the creatine supplements at all, as I have a slightly elevated creatinine level in my serum!? My psychiatrist checks my blood values every 3 months. Therefore I'm up to date.

Last edited: