• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
1. Gonna hook up with this one girl who I'm friends with and "paint the walls" for the first (+last time). Buying her plan B + I'll leave a little abortion fund worst comes to worst lmao. Not like I'm gonna have any use for the money lmao.

2. Get my ears pierced for the first time (bcus it seems fun)

3. Get a tattoo (bcus it seems fun)

4. Do shrooms (BCUS IT SEEMS FUN)

5. Go to a college party (most unlikely under such strict timeline)

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Have fun I guess. Be careful with psychedelics my last trip involved me getting fucked up and basically crying for my mommy lol.
I'm not sure if I should trip alone or with friends. I'm scared if it's with friends I'll accidentally leak i'm gonna CTB

SadLad

SadLad

Feb 9, 2024
I'm not sure if I should trip alone or with friends. I'm scared if it's with friends I'll accidentally leak i'm gonna CTB
I'd never recommend tripping alone. That being said I tripped with people I didn't really feel safe with an I hadn't slept in 2 days so it was a recipe for disaster.

• Yay!
Reactions: IHurtTheOneILove
shijimahead

shijimahead

Apr 27, 2023
are you still up for the diphenhydramine plan? I'm most probably going to partial suspension, but I also wondered on ODing on Benadryl, but idk if it'll work or not. also, best of my wishes on completing your list.

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
are you still up for the diphenhydramine plan? I'm most probably going to partial suspension, but I also wondered on ODing on Benadryl, but idk if it'll work or not. also, best of my wishes on completing your list.
Hey, I've swapped my method to firearm instead. A lot less chance of surviving then a benadryl OD. When I survived I didn't remember most of it which is good but what I do remember is terrifying to say the least lmao. Bad trip for sure

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
1. Gonna hook up with this one girl who I'm friends with and "paint the walls" for the first (+last time). Buying her plan B + I'll leave a little abortion fund worst comes to worst lmao. Not like I'm gonna have any use for the money lmao.

2. Get my ears pierced for the first time (bcus it seems fun)

3. Get a tattoo (bcus it seems fun)

4. Do shrooms (BCUS IT SEEMS FUN)

5. Go to a college party (most unlikely under such strict timeline)

1. OFF THE AGENDA🗣️🗣️🗣️