Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
So i was just on reddit reading people's opinions on tantacrul video's, and i found this very pathetic shit insulting @FuneralCry 1686135438214 1686135508366
I feel bad that these people, some even wanted to dox funeralcry (that would be a disaster since i assume she doesn't know a lot about opsec or how to remain anonymous at the internet)
I want to know what's going on in the head of these people, some people seriously wanted to dox funeralcry, some called funeralcry a pedophile and a psycho that wants to kill children, bruh for fuck sake why do those people even exist, i wish they just didn't exist, out of nowhere they assume Sanctioned Suicide members are psychos that want to exploit depressed kids to suicide, people like these are definitely the reason people never open up about suicide, i fucking wonder what could possibly make someone think people should open up to them so they can send them to psych ward and ruin their lives even more

• Hmph!
Reactions: SoFewMethods, FutureHanger, ShornSoloists and 21 others
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
I mean, it might be fair to say that, FuneralCry is probably not desperately suicidal with 18,000 posts and maybe alt accounts, but to suggest she is trying to get people to CTB is a huge leap. She doesn't encourage suicide that I have read.

• Love
Reactions: SoFewMethods, heavyeyes, Disappointered and 3 others
D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
So i was just on reddit reading people's opinions on tantacrul video's, and i found this very pathetic shit insulting @FuneralCry View attachment 113680View attachment 113681
I feel bad that these people, some even wanted to dox funeralcry (that would be a disaster since i assume she doesn't know a lot about opsec or how to remain anonymous at the internet)
I want to know what's going on in the head of these people, some people seriously wanted to dox funeralcry, some called funeralcry a pedophile and a psycho that wants to kill children, bruh for fuck sake why do those people even exist, i wish they just didn't exist, out of nowhere they assume Sanctioned Suicide members are psychos that want to exploit depressed kids to suicide, people like these are definitely the reason people never open up about suicide, i fucking wonder what could possibly make someone think people should open up to them so they can send them to psych ward and ruin their lives even more
Its disgusting honestly! this is supposed to be a private place where we can vent not be bullied for being suicidal and trying to comfort other suicidal people and make them not feel alone these people are the disgusting ones

Reactions: Dainhla, hhh_, VerbalWinter and 3 others
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
I mean FC's posts are a little.... well.......
But making her out to be some kind of predator is utter bs.
FC has her own views on existence and death and shares them pretty vocaly but never encourages anyone to ctb, as far as I've seen she doen't even give tips or advice really.

Reactions: AntHills, Dainhla, heavyeyes and 6 others
Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
I mean FC's posts are a little.... well.......
But making her out to be some kind of predator is utter bs.
FC has her own views on existence and death and shares them pretty vocaly but never encourages anyone to ctb, as far as I've seen she doen't even give tips or advice really.
ye i understand she's a bit extreme but she's definitely not a bad person or a someone that wants to make children suicide
I mean, it might be fair to say that, FuneralCry is probably not desperately suicidal with 18,000 posts and maybe alt accounts, but to suggest she is trying to get people to CTB is a huge leap. She doesn't encourage suicide that I have read.
No, funeralcry is definitely suicidal, she definitely wants to exit from this world and if she had cyanide or nembutal she would have been dead already, the reason why she doesn't try to suicide is not having a guaranteed way to a peaceful death, funeralcry hates life and existence itself i am sure she doesn't want to exit at all, and currently she has over 24k posts, and no i don't think she has alt accounts at all, there's no reason to think that, while i understand funeralcry is a bit extreme at hating life this bad and nothing can change her mind even if it's logical she's definitely not a bad person or someone that grooms children into killing themeselves

Last edited:
Reactions: Dainhla, apple2myeye!, Twntysix and 4 others
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
If only they put this much effort into maybe, trying to better mental health systems (not that it would change things for every single person, but it is something that could help, i personally think i am beyond it but i know that with actual support someone else could have a better chance) instead of attacking suicidal people and wondering why sites like this exist.

fc holds strong views yes, most of which i agree with, but she is definitely not some psychopath. they are just delusional pro-lifers, they refuse to see things from any other perspective other than their own. getting away from their bs is one of the reasons why a lot of us are here.

• Love
Reactions: hhh_, soft-flower345, apple2myeye! and 7 others
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
If only they put this much effort into maybe, trying to better mental health systems (not that it would change things for every single person, but it is something that could help, i personally think i am beyond it but i know that with actual support someone else could have a better chance) instead of attacking suicidal people and wondering why sites like this exist.

fc holds strong views yes, most of which i agree with, but she is definitely not some psychopath. they are just delusional pro-lifers, they refuse to see things from any other perspective other than their own. getting away from their bs is one of the reasons why a lot of us are here.
yea this pretty much, if I live or die basically depends on how well the health care system actually... cares or if it leaves me.. hanging
double pun lol

• Hugs
Reactions: FutureHanger, Dainhla, Psych3Lug3r and 1 other person
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
yea this pretty much, if I live or die basically depends on how well the health care system actually... cares or if it leaves me.. hanging
double pun lol
The healthcare system just locks me in a room with methheads and no bed. I've been traumatised by having an ambulance or the police phoned on me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Psych3Lug3r, Deathisbetter and sorrowful
Rust20

Rust20

May 31, 2023
The unknown is always scary. Being lazy and going with whatever you are told to though, is very easy.

Reactions: Disappointered, Twntysix and lucines
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Honestly, not the best idea to tag her imo.

I am certain that she is well aware as there has been some sort of shitstorm against her ever since that yt video.

There is no need for any member to rub salt into the wound and report any hate against her to her.

Reactions: hhh_, Deathisbetter, Aisley and 2 others
lucines

lucines

Barely even human
Jan 1, 2019

They'll never advocate for better mental health services because they don't truly care about suicidal people, they just like virtue signalling on reddit for imaginary internet points. If they really cared they would not be trying to doxx a member of a suicide forum who is obviously not doing well, despite their faux investment in preventing suicide it's pretty obvious they want to abuse her private information to bully her to the point of suicide.

Reactions: permanent_solution, hhh_, myusername890 and 5 others
axxxu

axxxu

Apr 8, 2023
That's awful to see. FuneralCry's posts are definitely not what they wish to see, so much so that they twist the narrative to be that she's grooming people into suicide. It's disgusting. She's only giving her own opinion and from her way of thinking. From what I understand her belief is that life is a cruel thing and death is the only freedom, that's about it. I'm so sorry funeral.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Dainhla, myusername890 and 7 others
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Uhmmm that's not nice and I think it's best not to tag her and let her see these posts of people talking badly of her. People always twist or manipulate things in order for it to fit their narrative.

Funeral Cry has never encouraged anyone to commit suicide as far as I'm aware, she just expresses how much she finds living meaningless and dreadful and I do share the same sentiments with her.

People like making others look bad because they have their own hidden agendas and motives.

It's not nice

Reactions: Dainhla, Deleted User#81194, Disappointered and 6 others
E

Elliana Berriana

Jun 10, 2023
This is absolutely disgusting. There is no reason to assume such awful things about one specific person. I remember watching Tantacrul's video, and he too implied that FuneralCry is some creep trying to convince young people to CTB, but seriously, at least he didn't give her real username. Still, what Tantacrul said was a cruel assumption, and based on what? All she does is voice her opinions. Should people be silenced just because the majority doesn't agree with them? Isn't that what happens in dictatorships?

The idea that FuneralCry isn't suicidal just because she has a lot of posts here is ridiculous. I can't be the one to say whether or not she's suicidal, but that idea that these people have is detrimental. Not everyone who is suicidal CTBs straight away, or even for a long time. Not everyone has access to the method they want to use. Not everyone feels like they can CTB, for whatever reason. Everyone has different experiences with suicidal thoughts, with hating their lives, with pain and suffering. People like this — people who bully and insult others for living with suicidal thoughts rather than ending their own lives — are a large part of the reason why we need places like SS. People can't talk about suicidal thoughts most of the time. In real life, people will think you're crazy, they'll try to remove your freedom because they think you aren't in the right state to have it. Online, you'll be censored, bullied, reported, etc.

I don't know FuneralCry, but she seems to be quite a nice person, who simply loathes living. She definitely doesn't deserve this bullying and insults. Tantacrul, probably intentionally, made her an easy target, and people obviously went for that. They can have their own opinions, just like anyone else, but how can they say anything about FuneralCry's character when they're just bullies who don't even care to hear her or others with similar views out?

Reactions: permanent_solution and myusername890
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I dont really see how you can correlate the number of posts someone has made to the level of suicide ideation. Someone who has made a millions posts could be just as suicidal as someone who has made one post. It's not measure

Last edited:
Reactions: indignity, permanent_solution, suicidalloser and 2 others
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
there were so many comments saying how long term members of the forum should be dead by now, i'll never understand them. when suicidal people are alive, they rush them to hurry and die. when they end up dead, it's a preventable tragedy nobody saw coming.

Reactions: suicidalloser, scorchie, blitz and 3 others
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
FuneralCry is probably not desperately suicidal with 18,000 posts and maybe alt accounts
She doesn't kill herself because there is no easy way out, it doesn't mean that she is staying alive willingly. We should be delicate when communicating with (and/or talking about) her, because she is very sensitive and she already has her fair share of suffering.

• Informative
Reactions: permanent_solution and suicidalloser