UnnervedCompany

UnnervedCompany

Jun 21, 2024
TLDR I liked this person he liked me back. He tells me he can't date me cause he needs time getting over his gf. We end our friendship and relationship cause he was unwilling to commit lots of tears happened but it was a goodbye that had to happen. He comes today to tell me to play a game with him I am confused on his intention but decide whatever. During that time I tell him so many times that I can't be friends with him and he continues to ignore the fact that I still have feelings for him. When I pester him about me he calls me emotional, tell me its my fault for confessing early even though he was freaking love bombing me 24/7 sending gifs like Peach kissing Goma when I am telling him I'm leaving and then tells me he can't love me. When I start pouring my emotions on him saying I want more than friends and him valuing the friendship isn't enough he freaking does not even consider me. Bruh how could I have fallen for such an immature red flag. I don't care if he couldn't like me back but then berating me when I am vulnerable to him and insulting me is so pathetic BRUH. Oh well I am honestly not as bad as 90% of the people here mostly cause most of the conditions that had me suicidal back then are gone. Even if I am not suicidal I still experience pain and shitty people and I see this forum as my safe space and it really helps me when I experience hurt.

Worst thing tho is that I have to consider everything he told me and every beratment I felt. Now I wonder was my emotions too much am I really insane about him was this all my fault but rip I have to go through this guilt for a while

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov