StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
It was my son's birthday yesterday. The son who told me to get the fuck out of his house and never come back - that he never wanted to see me again. Where di dI go wrong? Why am I so hated? Sorry, I guess I'm just having a pity party. I wanted to be a grandma and have a relationship with him, but that's not in the cards. So, I guess I just need to get over it. But I can't. My heart is broken.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, _Seeking and 6 others
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022
I'm so sorry dear :( I can imagine how awful it should be. Have you tried to contact him recently? Maybe your relationship can be solved but I don't know the details.

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I'm so sorry dear :( I can imagine how awful it should be. Have you tried to contact him recently? Maybe your relationship can be solved but I don't know the details.
No, I won't ever contact him again. I used to live less than a mile from him. He said some horrible things to me. His wife doesn't like me so nothing will change. I just need to move on.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat and onlyanimalsaregood
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people really can be so cruel, I'm sorry that you are going through this, it must be painful and devastating. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat