• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

EternalSleep

Jul 4, 2018
I can't kill myself. So I guess life itself will have to kill me.

Bring it on, life. Make me suffer to my very last breath. I can't wait for Death's sweet release from this hellhole.

One good thing that came from all of this is that I was born gay so no chance of reproduction on my end. Like the hell I would bring any sentient being into this bullshit.

If you do choose to end it yourself, I hope you find peace. I too will find my peace eventually. I will wait.

C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
Why can't you kill yourself? Anyone with bodily mobility can kill themselves if they want to. Bringing oneself to actually do it, of course, is a very big hurdle for many.

Since it can safely be assumed that you're not literally physically unable to or prevented from killing yourself, your post can be taken as a statement that you can't bring yourself to do it, and resign yourself to keep living. Then why do you "pray" for suffering?

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

Bring it on, life. Make me suffer to my very last breath. I can't wait for Death's sweet release from this hellhole.

One good thing that came from all of this is that I was born gay so no chance of reproduction on my end. Like the hell I would bring any sentient being into this bullshit.

If you do choose to end it yourself, I hope you find peace. I too will find my peace eventually. I will wait.

I don't know if i will be able to end it or not, I hate it here. I can't wait to be released from this shithole planet.
Also being born ugly there is little chance for reproduction. ;) I wouldn't want to bring any being into this shit either.
I consider myself an anti-natalist and think this planet would be better off if humans weren't on it.

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
heyyy did you just say you're gay though ; )

E

EternalSleep

Jul 4, 2018
Why can't you kill yourself? Anyone with bodily mobility can kill themselves if they want to. Bringing oneself to actually do it, of course, is a very big hurdle for many.

Since it can safely be assumed that you're not literally physically unable to or prevented from killing yourself, your post can be taken as a statement that you can't bring yourself to do it, and resign yourself to keep living. Then why do you "pray" for suffering?

I pray for suffering because I wholeheartedly believe that life is suffering. I want everyone to see it. I will become a martyr.

Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018

Yeeeeeeeeeeee booiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Let's suffer through life together!

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Is that the reason you want to die ? Or just the shittyness of life in general ?