seho_j

seho_j

Nov 12, 2018
I have a boyfriend of two years who loves me very much but he does not understand me. He always tries to help with self-help stuff or even philosophy youtube clips which I know is because he loves me but it still feels insulting. Like I haven't thought of those things for like 15+ years of contemplating ctb.

I want to ctb asap. However I want to make sure that I do this right, and reduce blame and guilt for my loved ones as best I can.

So my question is: Do I break up with him as soon as possible? Will that help him get over it? I know that he will neve be able to understand completely why I will ctb. How do I make it easier on him? I shouldn't have gotten into a relationship in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Depends how far away is your ctb. If it's soon, breaking up would cause them to experience a devastating event in their life two times in a row. That's just my 2 cents.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Depends how he'll take the breakup, how you describe it to him, and what happens if you fail to ctb. I personally tend to caution against it

outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
It happened to me that a plane crash happened. He is very happy with his life. I will not envy him. He lives his damned life in peace. I will not stay here to participate in the daily challenges.