GideonVandaleur

GideonVandaleur

Envoy of the Silence
Dec 15, 2021
Good heavens! I mean, of course it's complicated. It's complex. It's a complete failure of communication. Lines have been crossed, people have been hurt. A lot of them forgot to drink enough fluids; Of course, you don't want to overdo that or what you're doing is just simply flushing out valuable nutrients and that's not a way a person should live. You become a sort of urethral bulimic I guess, and this is all supposition really. I hesitate to go out on a limb, down a rabbit hole, following a red herring on heroin. And, I'm not judging people with addictions or obsessions or annoying habits or facial tics or even people who whistle in the workspace cheerfully worthy of god's forgiveness. Or is that Jesus who's the forgiving? Is it Jesus who does the forgiveness or is it...? And I'm just like, we all know, Jesus missed an opportunity to turn a hammer into a breadstick at a very key moment and that's been disappointing for all of us for a millennia. Now we struggle on and I think that's the best you can do.