S

sui4

Oct 11, 2020
You know what I notice? There are super intelligent people in here. Let that be some consolation. They say the brilliant often have many demons..namely suicidal ideation.

• Love
Reactions: AvaAdore, HadEnough1974 and Mm80
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I agree with your statement.
I think intelligent people are the only ones who allow themselves to observe the universe in many ways than normal individuals just can't. The latter ones have some kind of chip so as to wake up, study/work, have a family, and go to sleep, and repeat the same till they're 80. We, instead, tend to find life absurd and have to deal with some other problems and that's when CTB thoughts show up.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Ghost2211, AvaAdore and 6 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
A fleeting thought: Does high intelligence negatively impact one's inclination for self-deception? A bit more precisely, preference for benefit over truth (consistency with reality) when adopting beliefs and attitudes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and Ghost2211
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Then there are the ones like me who don't know their own name so it balances out.
Dont worry MG.
I have to sing happy birthday to myself every morning just so that i can remember my name ...
You know what I notice? There are super intelligent people in here. Let that be some consolation. They say the brilliant often have many demons..namely suicidal ideation.
Thank you very much thats the nicest thing anyone has said about me all week.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Good4Nothing, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Mimi79

Mimi79

-Different -
Oct 10, 2020
Yes, I think so too.

stupid superficial people are mostly thinking about nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I think there has been studies that people with higher levels of intelligence are more likely or suffer from mental health problems.
I honestly can't exactly remember, as this was a few years ago.
Unfortunately I am one of the stupid ones.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020

Yes, I have met some brilliant minds here. I have totally noticed that. People who have a deep curiosity about everything.

Perhaps so curious that they want to know what happens when we die.

The one thing we may never solve as living humans is what happens when we die?

Billions have died over the centuries and all we have is one account of a guy who got crucified, died and came back.

Oh and apparently his mother was a virgin, so I don't know... lol

Oh yeah and he walked on water... (David copperfield made the Statue of Liberty disappear).

I'm rambling. Goodnight.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and AvaAdore
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
I stay away from bran due to a wheat intolerance

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653, Ghost2211 and Robyn