• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
Hi
Where I can find a list of the brand names of the medicines that contain Pentobarbital ?
Besides Nembutal or Halatal

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Make sure you only buy from the legit sites and top tier sellers.

It's ridiculous how many fake sellers for euthanase there are at the moment.

If they are based in the UK or US they are almost certainly fake. The only legit ones are going to be based in China, Mexico or Peru.

Reactions: sserafim and sauan
sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
Yes, I know.
As a rule of thumb, I dismiss all sites that claim to be selling Nembutal in pill form. The production of oral Nembutal (pills) was discontinued decades ago.
But I read on another topic that the production of all types of Nembutal was discontinued some years ago.

Reactions: UKscotty
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yes, I know.
As a rule of thumb, I dismiss all sites that claim to be selling Nembutal in pill form. The production of oral Nembutal (pills) was discontinued decades ago.
But I read on another topic that the production of all types of Nembutal was discontinued some years ago.
Nembutal was a brand name that no longer exists. If people and places like the PPH stopped using the brand Nembutal I think it would make things a lot easier for people. When people look for something which was discontinued in 2018 it makes it a bit pointless.

Pentobarbital Sodium is the active ingredient.

Reactions: sauan