• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
So have a new therapist and we discussed a variety of treatment options including micro dosing. One that came up was brain mapping. Has anyone had this done and if so what was the outcome? There's a couple of other treatments that we're looking at as well. If anything I'm curious how I function, like having dna tests.

• Informative
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
A

amra81nz

Mar 22, 2024
I would question the point of having it done. They might be looking for ways to get money from you

Reactions: sserafim and clown_17
CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
Depends. What mental health issues are you dealing with?

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
The usual suspects: major depression, SI, ptsd, adhd, sleep all wacked.

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
Neurofeedback can help with PTSD and adhd. Brain mapping is supposed to help customize treatment, but I don't know how effective it is in doing so when you need to follow protocols anyway.