Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
My brain is deteriorating from social isolation and my eyes are red

Reactions: akana
Finding Sirius

Finding Sirius

The brightest lights cast the darkest shadows
Aug 16, 2022
I am sorry you are going through this. How long have been isolated if you don't mind me asking? I'm assuming you don't have any family or friends to talk to, is that correct?

J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I am sorry you are going through this. How long have been isolated if you don't mind me asking? I'm assuming you don't have any family or friends to talk to, is that correct?
I been isolated for years or hiding. I can talk to them but it's exhausting Because they are living while I'm in pain

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake and akana
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I hope you are better. It sounds horrible

A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
My brain is deteriorating too, didnt think it would happen this young. I have a plethora of health problems and emotional problems now

Reactions: Un-
Finding Sirius

Finding Sirius

Aug 16, 2022
I been isolated for years or hiding. I can talk to them but it's exhausting Because they are living while I'm in pain
I'm sorry that you are pain.

J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Are you taking anything? That sounds so horrible.
I did take antidepressants before but I stopped. I drank alcohol.

Yeah my eyes are glittering really watery ill
Prob have to CTB now because I read into stuff too much and probably have severe chronic CTB

Finding Sirius

Finding Sirius

Aug 16, 2022
I did take antidepressants before but I stopped. I drank alcohol.

Yeah my eyes are glittering really watery ill
Prob have to CTB now because I read into stuff too much and probably have severe chronic CTB
If that is what you decide to do I wish you well. Peace to you friend.

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
i've got crippled spine and neck from computer(neck lordosis and scoliosis) and i suffer from eye strain at every night.+daily back pains
very relate to this. and it's becoming harder to control myself everyday and i losing my verbal skills when talking with people real life, i sound like retarded with crippled sentence structures and lacking of vocabulary and my speed of motor operations slowed down compared to early teenage years.

• Love
A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
i've got crippled spine and neck from computer(neck lordosis and scoliosis) and i suffer from eye strain at every night.+daily back pains
very relate to this. and it's becoming harder to control myself everyday and i losing my verbal skills when talking with people real life, i sound like retarded with crippled sentence structures and lacking of vocabulary and my speed of motor operations slowed down compared to early teenage years.
same here omgg

Reactions: [HNO]
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
This sounds like me I really relate

I'm severely numb

Reactions: [HNO]