• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
Does anyone else feel like that Futurama episode where the professor put one of his doomsday devices in bender to save his life, but the consequence was that he couldn't stop moving and if he did he would blow up? Does it feel that way with emotions for you?

Example: I'll get this urge to tell my bf I love him or something and, I just have to even if it was the last thing I said to him just a little bit ago, I still have to tell him again. If I don't my chest/body progressively gets more and more uncomfortable like I'm going to explode.

KikoKiki

KikoKiki

Rismycarrotfriend
Nov 12, 2023
this happens to me all the time and you're the first person who's described it perfectly but the feeling I mainly inside of my chest and feels like a hole is forming and then filling up until I cant keep things to myself anymore or act on whatever my mind is trying to tell me to do