• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MapleSyrupVein

MapleSyrupVein

Flower One
May 26, 2024
when you FINALLY find a fp you spend every minute with them and then poof. you lost that spark the connection. i miss him. when doesn't obsess over me too i hate it i want this to go. i wish i had a partner so i can be selfish and have a reason to it i hate bpd

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: scarlet-pixie, goodoldnoname923, ImTelling and 5 others
L

Ln42

Ihm/iai
Jun 13, 2018
I'm sorry you lost your fp, I can relate I'm in the process of loosing mine. Bpd sucks. Try and remember the intensity of how you're feeling now will pass. I am sorry I have no words at wisdom at this time but I wanted you to know I hear you.

Last edited:
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
Losing your FP is like losing a part of yourself. Fortunately for you, that hole that they left will heal and you will be able to move on from this. Whatever you decide to do about these feelings I hope you find the peace you need.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
when you FINALLY find a fp you spend every minute with them and then poof. you lost that spark the connection. i miss him. when doesn't obsess over me too i hate it i want this to go. i wish i had a partner so i can be selfish and have a reason to it i hate bpd
#relateable having BPD sucks

Just wanting someone to be your everything while being their everything

It's not easy and it hurts when you don't get validation from them and i'm sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: scarlet-pixie
MapleSyrupVein

MapleSyrupVein

Flower One
May 26, 2024
#relateable having BPD sucks

Just wanting someone to be your everything while being their everything

It's not easy and it hurts when you don't get validation from them and i'm sorry
i just want him to give a shit about me again why the fuck did he just drop me like i'm nothing and then continue life normally? i don't get it it sucks he's fully a reason to CTB and i bet if i did he'd probably be fine with it :/ as well as i tried to make him understand it and he said he did
I'm sorry you lost your fp, I can relate I'm in the process of loosing mine. Bpd sucks. Try and remember the intensity of how you're feeling now will pass. I am sorry I have no words at wisdom at this time but I wanted you to know I hear you.
just rage and pain and confusion it's that feeling of crumbling and emptying and wanting to run from him and block him on everything JUST so i can move on it hurts so bad i hate it
Losing your FP is like losing a part of yourself. Fortunately for you, that hole that they left will heal and you will be able to move on from this. Whatever you decide to do about these feelings I hope you find the peace you need.
he's fully a whole reason to CTB i told him everything and he's listened and still acts so cold and distant we had a talk and he said he'll try but i can't keep pushing him away and complaining but.. dude your the one vanishing? i feel so lost in my emotions and all my friends are acting like im crazy and i can't trust if he's genuinely doing this or if im going mad. he's not as nice as he's been to me even in group talks he's so avoidant i don't understand it :/

Last edited:
Reactions: scarlet-pixie and goodoldnoname923