• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
"just google it. a lot of info out there." has a better ring to it, and probably takes less time to devise than making someone feel stupid.

it's how you interpret something i guess, i can see what you are saying. i don't actually know how the person intended it, its hard to judge when its just on a screen, no emotion!

So it could of been written in a better way, but then i don't agree with people needing to provide links.

so he could have said "you could have a look on google"

but you could have said "do you have a link"

You're not always going to get responses like that, i'm guessing that when he said what he did, you would then just google it.

Its a bit of a silly argument though we're having here! don't yo u think!!!

AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020
I saw a video yesterday where a man was staggering around in a courtyard, with a huge knife, and sawed through the side of his neck with it and gallons of blood ran down the front of his shirt but for at least another five or ten minutes he continued to stagger around stabbing at his stomach and alternately slicing randomly at his neck.
The difference is having someone do it for you versus DIY.
Quoting again from the article:
Therefore, without the assistance from a person with anatomical and surgical knowledge, to sever your carotid artery, and without the access to the controlled (illegal) substances of diamorphine and fentanyl, your best option is to obtain a canister of wine preserver gas, a large plastic bag and some duct tape. Filling the bag with the gas, you would place it over your head, top up the gas as much as possible and then tape it airtight around your neck. You should lose consciousness within minutes and die soon after that - completely painlessly. A home remedy to euthanise yourself.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Of course no one is obligated to explain what they say, or provide links, but I guess it comes down to courtesy and thinking of others, especially on a site like this.

It's like, no one is obligated to hold doors open for others either, but if everyone went round slamming doors in each others' faces, it would all be a bit unpleasant.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, the witch’s lament, checkouttime and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
It's like, no one is obligated to hold doors open for others either, but if everyone went round slamming doors in each others' faces, it would all be a bit unpleasant.

unfortunately manners are something that seems to be going out of fashion, i pretty much always hold a door open for someone(i was going to say always, but sometimes my mind has been elsewhere!!)

Reactions: the witch’s lament, AvaAdore and esse_est_percipi
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I have an app attached to chrome and if someone uses a word I don't know I can highlight it and get the meaning instantly. I use it all the time. It's called Google Dictionary. I'm not going to provide the link :kiss:

• Love
Reactions: esse_est_percipi, the witch’s lament and checkouttime
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
Massive laceration to the carotid artery - the drop in blood pressure would cause instant unconsciousness, and death would swiftly follow

Very brutal, but a coworker grand-father's CBT by taking a circular saw to his neck. Talk about 'Massive laceration to the carotid artery'. I've mentioned this a couple of time in different threads, it's messy but it works.

Circular saw can be found in garages, or online. Why buy it? Renovations! Extension cord and you can go outside so the blood washes off.

The SI tho....

• Wow
Reactions: AvaAdore, esse_est_percipi and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Very brutal, but a coworker grand-father's CBT by taking a circular saw to his neck. Talk about 'Massive laceration to the carotid artery'. I've mentioned this a couple of time in different threads, it's messy but it works.

Circular saw can be found in garages, or online. Why buy it? Renovations! Extension cord and you can go outside so the blood washes off.

The SI tho....

that is brutal!!! i've got a circular saw, i won't be trying this at home!!

Last edited:
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
that is brutal!!! iv'e got a circular saw, i won't be trying this at home!!

I mean, it'll work. Kinda hard to miss. Extension cord and tada. I was thinking in the bath but the saw would probably break the bath/tiles and make ton of noises. There's construction right now in the building so the saw noise wouldn't be weird but the thump would.

I feel like I'm trying to do a 1 billion pieces jigsaw puzzle with no border. Endlessly frustrating.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020

The SI tho....
How deep would you have to go to get to the carotid?

Probably you would only be able to overcome the SI by being massively intoxicated or in a fit of rage.

LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
How deep would you have to go to get to the carotid?

Probably you would only be able to overcome the SI by being massively intoxicated or in a fit of rage.

I mean, if you slam your neck against the blade, that thing will go through you like soft butter. I really can't imagine missing.

What I can't imagine is the balls of steel to launch your neck at a spinning blades.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I mean, it'll work. Kinda hard to miss. Extension cord and tada. I was thinking in the bath but the saw would probably break the bath/tiles and make ton of noises. There's construction right now in the building so the saw noise wouldn't be weird but the thump would.

I feel like I'm trying to do a 1 billion pieces jigsaw puzzle with no border. Endlessly frustrating.

the saw itself would make a hell of a noise when you pull the trigger alone! I'm sure there is alot of banging and thumping with construction work!!!

you could go chainsaw......scarface style:blarg:

• Love
Reactions: LonelyNick and the witch’s lament
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
the saw itself would make a hell of a noise when you pull the trigger alone! I'm sure there is alot of banging and thumping with construction work!!!

you could go chainsaw......scarface style:blarg:

Sometimes I get so stuck in my head. I guess that's the perfectionist in me. And the main reason why I haven't CBT so far.

The plan was never perfect, I'd obsses over one little thing and spiral down further and start a new plan from scratch. Gotta let go of that.

Life messy, so is death. Death is natural. We all die. I choose to end it, when I decide.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
there's a lot better ways than subjecting yourself to that level of fear and pain. Partial hanging is just as easy to rig up, and would suck much less.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
He asked for house hold stuff and I answered. I read somewhere that the toaster/hair dryer in the bath is a myth and doesn't work or else that would be my go to. Like that movie with Mel Gibson but CBT instead of switching body.

Although I wouldn't say no to switch in a male body. 90% of my problems would be fixed *sigh*

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
He asked for house hold stuff and I answered. I read somewhere that the toaster/hair dryer in the bath is a myth and doesn't work or else that would be my go to. Like that movie with Mel Gibson but CBT instead of switching body.

Although I wouldn't say no to switch in a male body. 90% of my problems would be fixed *sigh*

most houses nowadays have circuit breakers. if you threw a toaster in the bath the electric would trip out. I have old style electric in my house, takes alot more to trip!!!!!!

Reactions: LonelyNick
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
most houses nowadays have circuit breakers. if you threw a toaster in the bath the electric would trip out. I have old style electric in my house, takes alot more to trip!!!!!!

Yeah, that's why the circular saw was a more deadly option. Scary but doable.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah, that's why the circular saw was a more deadly option. Scary but doable.

not my particular method...but 'each to their own' i say! another member has the more painful methods in mind aswell , whatever 'floats your boat' i guess lol

LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
not my particular method...but 'each to their own' i say! another member has the more painful methods in mind aswell , whatever 'floats your boat' i guess lol

I think it's a spectrum of choices between; I want a clean, painless death on one end of the scale and I want to die it doesn't matter how or if it's messy, I am done on the other side.

It's all valid. All I wish is that everyone find their peace.

Reactions: the witch’s lament and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I think it's a spectrum of choices between; I want a clean, painless death on one end of the scale and I want to die it doesn't matter how or if it's messy, I am done on the other side.

It's all valid. All I wish is that everyone find their peace.

i get ya!!! i want out of here bad aswell! i want to at least try to get N, if not i have SN. I can deal with a little being sick if it means i won't be here anymore. i don't personally think SN will be too bad. i think you end up, in and out of consciousness fairly quick if not totally unconscious. its the fasting part that does me, then you have more time to think about it.

personally i'd like to get wasted and just do whatever is going to work.i know people say don't do things on impulse, but this would be easier for me, i've already decided i want to go so its not impulsive to me.

I'm not advising others to follow suit, its just me. i never was one for following rules!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Spitfire, rt1989526 and LonelyNick
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
i get ya!!! i want out of here bad aswell! i want to at least try to get N, if not i have SN. I can deal with a little being sick if it means i won't be here anymore. i don't personally think SN will be too bad. i think you end up in out of consciousness fairly quick if not totally unconscious. its the fasting part that does me, then you have more time to think about it.

personally i'd like to get wasted and just do whateva is going to works know people say don't do things on impulse, but this would be easier for me, i've already decided i was to go so its not impulsive to me.

I'm not advising others to follow suit, its just me. i never was one for following rules!

I am in a similar boat. For the first time I'm calm and determined about it. I'm not scared of the pain, hell I want it to end. If it takes more pain, bring it on!!! Time to be selfish for once in my goddamn life.

Reactions: Life is pointless and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
If i lived alone ,my boiler would be getting rigged to give off CO, i'd get fucked and fall asleep!!! jobs a good en!