B

Bubbly

Aug 8, 2024
Today was payday so I got up first thing in the morning and bought a rope. I recited the story that it was for my dad's truck or something, nobody cared. I tested it out and it works like a dream but now I have to wear a turtleneck lol. I used to think I wouldn't want a good day, a last meal or any of that but my mind has changed. The crappy part is I do have work but I'll be able to tell my friends there bye at least. I know I just joined so if anyone wants to ask questions they can

• Hugs
Reactions: stoiccactus, davidtorez, Praestat_Mori and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best.

Reactions: davidtorez and Bubbly
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I have a question. What's the reason(s) you feel the need to kill yourself? You don't have to share if it makes you uncomfortable for some reason.

Reactions: davidtorez, Praestat_Mori and Bubbly
B

Bubbly

Aug 8, 2024
I have a question. What's the reason(s) you feel the need to kill yourself? You don't have to share if it makes you uncomfortable for some reason.
Honestly not sure, it happens even when I'm feeling "fine". I was exposed to it at a young age so I just get these urges. It's how I want to go, I like trying it and I can't control myself. Getting help has been more like getting locked up.

Reactions: davidtorez and locked*n*loaded
A

AceVendetta7500

Jul 29, 2024
I got one today as well. Hoping that it will stop raining this evening.

Reactions: davidtorez
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Honestly not sure, it happens even when I'm feeling "fine". I was exposed to it at a young age so I just get these urges. It's how I want to go, I like trying it and I can't control myself. Getting help has been more like getting locked up.
Well, I hope you discover the answers here that you need, and you can reach the peace that you deserve.

S

snuffbun

Aug 9, 2024
Today was payday so I got up first thing in the morning and bought a rope. I recited the story that it was for my dad's truck or something, nobody cared. I tested it out and it works like a dream but now I have to wear a turtleneck lol. I used to think I wouldn't want a good day, a last meal or any of that but my mind has changed. The crappy part is I do have work but I'll be able to tell my friends there bye at least. I know I just joined so if anyone wants to ask questions they can
Do you think hanging will hurt more than other ctb options? I ask simply cause I'm wondering the same for myself.

Reactions: davidtorez
B

Bubbly

Aug 8, 2024
Do you think hanging will hurt more than other ctb options? I ask simply cause I'm wondering the same for myself.
I've experimented with partial and I can't speak for the weight of full suspension. Either way there is pain in the beginning that can be hard to initiate, for me the SI kicking in isn't painful just confusing, my muscles get very sore though. Short answer yes, it will hurt, but if it hurts too long it's just not working.

Reactions: snuffbun and davidtorez
E

eternalsunshine23

Mar 13, 2024
This is my choice to go. This group has scared me on others. So prayers to you friend. I hope you achieve your wanted outcome. if you survive, maybe there's a reason why you did. And if you don't, I hope you no longer feel pain friend.

B

Bubbly

Aug 8, 2024
This is my choice to go. This group has scared me on others. So prayers to you friend. I hope you achieve your wanted outcome. if you survive, maybe there's a reason why you did. And if you don't, I hope you no longer feel pain friend.
Thank you, I've lost motivation to do it tonight, but now at least I have a cool rope

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez and eternalsunshine23
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
Will you be doing full suspension or partial suspension hanging? What will be your anchor point?

As a helpful tip, I advise you don't make it obvious that you're going to hang yourself. For example, by acting too out of character or being too suspicious when saying bye or that you love them. Hanging is a method that requires you to not be interrupted at any cost.
Hanging is uncomfortable, but not painful. Uncomfortable like a cold shower or something. People have survived full suspension hanging with nothing but a bruised neck or difficulty swallowing for a week. It's uncomfortable as in you feel the whole weight of your body on your neck and, more importantly, feel like you can't breathe in and out. Do you consider holding your breath to be painful? I'd say no, it's more uncomfortable than painful. And you'll have to endure it for like 20 seconds at most, then it's absolutely painless.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Reactions: Bubbly
B

Bubbly

Aug 8, 2024
Hope this helps
Thank you, you really are an expert. I go for partial in my closet but with practice I've gotten rid of most of the problems associated with partial. I am capable of passing out, don't stand up in panic, and my anchor point just doesn't break. The biggest problem I have is either: the knot comes loose and I wake up on the floor, or the knot doesn't come loose but I can't pass out. I do it when I know I wouldn't be found for a long time and I don't think anybody even suspects I'm suicidal.

Last edited: