• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
Did nothing but lay in bed and stay on my phone. Very bored. Need help commiting. Despite that, im okay. Already accepted my fate and all of that.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel and not-2-b-the-answer
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
If you'd like to talk about whats making you suffer i'm here to help you know. I know what its like trust me and i'm happy to support in any way i can

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and 4_science

Student
Apr 7, 2024
If you'd like to talk about whats making you suffer i'm here to help you know. I know what its like trust me and i'm happy to support in any way i can
My life IS getting worse and worse, im exhausted and can't take this anymore. But im okay.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
My life IS getting worse and worse, im exhausted and can't take this anymore. But im okay.
I mean considering your thinking about ending it and are on this forum I'd probably say your fair from ok my guy 😅 but fair enough. How is your life getting worse by chance not doubting you just like to have more details to understand better

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer

Student
Apr 7, 2024
I mean considering your thinking about ending it and are on this forum I'd probably say your fair from ok my guy 😅 but fair enough. How is your life getting worse by chance not doubting you just like to have more details to understand better
I lost my friends and i got on trouble, im so stressed

• Hugs
Reactions: goodoldnoname923 and not-2-b-the-answer