• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
leaving aside your health issues, money subjects and other problems,
do you believe if you were rich (or mental healthier) you would be more happy and less bored?
or do you believe life is an absolute boredom and tedium?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I used to believe money would make things just a bit better so I played the lottery every week but eventually stopped since my physical and mental problems got so bad that I figured I was broken beyond repair even if I won 50 million dollars.

Every day is the same over and over again and like I wrote earlier today and many other times my existence is merely tedious repetition of the day before over and over, in almost a decade I haven´t lived the only time I feel less bored is when I drink then I go from 0% excitement to maybe 5% and can enjoy a movie, btw it´s been 4 days since I last drank alcohol but just opened a beer now and about to take a sip and watch a movie so this is what my life has come to waiting several days to experience maybe 3-5% excitement when drunk fuck anhedonia and apathy they took all the fun and excitement out of life...

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
do you believe if you were rich (or mental healthier) you would be more happy and less bored?
Thats a great question...what I cant understand:
How can others enjoy outings,partying and netflix on the weekends and a monotonous worklife during the week.
I just feel like no matter how much money I had (in the beginning surely nice) - having to do the same tasks over and over would wear me out.

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020

I already have access to numerous things which could relieve me of boredom, but don't.

I'm not capable of enjoying such an inane existence.

laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
Thats a great question...what I cant understand:
How can others enjoy outings,partying and netflix on the weekends and a monotonous worklife during the week.
I just feel like no matter how much money I had (in the beginning surely nice) - having to do the same tasks over and over would wear me out.
it can be worst ;)
if you are not interesting in outings, neftlix, partying or anything,
It does not matter if it is a tuesday or a saturday for many people
hope you will be able to enjoy weekends at least
xxx

Reactions: stygal
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
i basically have everything i want, im just not meant to be happy it seems. even on my good days every things wrong its just easier to hide it

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Money can buy nice things and nice distractions. Lots of them.
But there would come a point when you've bought them all/done them all/those things and distractions get boring. The tedium and unhappiness of everyday life would eventually come back .
Money is a temporary fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: laura fines
iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
i think money would help a lot, there's a lot in my life that could be cured with money. a lot of physical ailments that i could solve with money, a lot of mental and emotional as well. i firmly believe money helps a lot. sadly
ps i love ur photo!

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I would be bored as fuck. Infinite money could not save me unless it can somehow fix my mental issues.

Reactions: laura fines