• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
Can't sleep and ended up watching some BoJack Horseman clips, what an amazing show. One of the better shows for talking about mental health and life in general. Any fans on here?

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Yes, I'm a big fan. I don't usually watch Western animation these days, but BoJack is an exception. It's one of my favorite TV shows ever and I could relate to it so much, it actually made me cry at some points.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The ending kinda sucked but that's Netflix's fault for canceling it I suppose. The second last episode "View From Halfway Down" is actually the way I found this site in the first place so I have this show to thank for that.

G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
The ending kinda sucked but that's Netflix's fault for canceling it I suppose. The second last episode "View From Halfway Down" is actually the way I found this site in the first place so I have this show to thank for that.
The poem in that episode is really powerful and Will Arnett knocks it out of the park with his reading of it, has been enough to pause my suicidality for short periods which is saying a lot. Hell watching BoJack is better than most therapy I've had.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Yes, can't even count how many times I've rewatched it (though I always have to skip some episodes that are too heavy, like the Sarah Lynn one). Diane is probably the character I relate to most in all fiction.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The poem in that episode is really powerful and Will Arnett knocks it out of the park with his reading of it, has been enough to pause my suicidality for short periods which is saying a lot. Hell watching BoJack is better than most therapy I've had.
I like the show and it's great and all but it tends to do the opposite for me. Watching it usually makes me feel worse about myself if that's even possible. šŸ˜…

W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Past fan, now only secret admirer. I went to a fan meet-up 3-4 years ago in the in-between phase after the first part and before the second part of the last season, and it was kind of disappointingly dull (it was a presentation showing wordplay from the background of the show and then a Kahoot trivia in the end). It stung because I dragged people to come with me to the event, and I was the only person in the group who watched the show, lol (I still adore and love the show, but how awkward I felt that night is engraved in my head, so I can't rewatch it anymore)

G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
I like the show and it's great and all but it tends to do the opposite for me. Watching it usually makes me feel worse about myself if that's even possible. šŸ˜…
I feel the same way about the English version of the office... See far to much of myself in David Brent! Similar with aspects of BoJack and Mr Peanutbutter but at least they are sort of redeemed in the show, Brent never really is.

A

AlternativeBagel

Mar 12, 2024
Rewatched it recently with some friends through Discord. Ironically enough one of those said friends is a very, very small part of the reason why I currently want to ctb. She ended up ending our friendship not long after finishing it. I had previously asked her (spoilers for final episode) if BJ and Diane ever talked again after the final episode and she said no. then about a week later she posts through a shared server's anonymous confessions channel "Remember what I said about Bojack and Diane after that ending? That they never talk again. I meant that and I mean it when I say it now." and it hit me so hard because this is someone who while I didn't know for very long or all that well, I romantically liked her. We had previously talked about it and I always knew she wouldn't/couldn't return them and I was ok with that. We decided to remain friends and I actually got to know her even more and become better friends after my confession to her. To make a long story short our friendship ended because of my own self sabotage. My desire and need to constantly be validated. She isn't the first friend I've lost either due to my own failings, but she will be the last.

To quote BoJack:
it doesn't get better and it doesn't get easier. i can't keep lying to myself saying i'm gonna change. i'm poison. i come from poison, i have poison inside me and i destroy everything i touch. that's my legacy. i have nothing to show for the life that i'd lived and i have nobody in my life who's better off having me.

G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
Rewatched it recently with some friends through Discord. Ironically enough one of those said friends is a very, very small part of the reason why I currently want to ctb. She ended up ending our friendship not long after finishing it. I had previously asked her (spoilers for final episode) if BJ and Diane ever talked again after the final episode and she said no. then about a week later she posts through a shared server's anonymous confessions channel "Remember what I said about Bojack and Diane after that ending? That they never talk again. I meant that and I mean it when I say it now." and it hit me so hard because this is someone who while I didn't know for very long or all that well, I romantically liked her. We had previously talked about it and I always knew she wouldn't/couldn't return them and I was ok with that. We decided to remain friends and I actually got to know her even more and become better friends after my confession to her. To make a long story short our friendship ended because of my own self sabotage. My desire and need to constantly be validated. She isn't the first friend I've lost either due to my own failings, but she will be the last.

To quote BoJack:
They sound like an asshole, who the hell talks in riddles like that over something so important. I have more respect for someone who ghosts, at least there is some cowardly honesty in that rather than some bizarre theatrical "riddle me this" half way house. If they're prepared to half talk about it then they can just as easily be honest and straight forward about wanting to end the friendship.

I think you're much better off not having someone like that in your life, they sound like an insufferably self-centered egotist.

Reactions: BrainShower
BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
You could say I'm a fan lol

Ive lost count of how many times Ive watched it.

Reactions: Pluto
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Yes. A very good series. When I started watching, I didn't know what to expect. I thought it would be similar to "family guy" (which I also really like).
However, it turned out to be different. In a positive sense.
If anyone hasn't seen it, I highly recommend it.

4am

4am

thereā€™s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
it's the only good animated show that isn't anime. really good imo, rewatched it a month ago. it has the second best soundtrack from any tv show/movie

Last edited:
Reactions: BojackHorseman
4am

4am

thereā€™s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
it's the only good animated show that isn't anime.
okay so uhh this particular opinion is incorrect and was written by a retard. there are a some good animated shows

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov