• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
Hey so I've been thinking about how I'm gonna let the cops find my body not my family because I don't want them to go though that and the person who will find my dead body would probably be my younger brother who is 13 and 100% dont want that , I'm doing on it on top of a building on a rooftop by hanging , I was think about leaving my phone with a 2 hour timer in the last floor but not sure that someone will actually go up and check , so I've thought about asking for help here , I live in Palestine and there's international lines for people to call from , can I speak to someone and tell them to call the police a few hours after i ctb ? Idk if that sounds crazy but if someone can help please tell me !!

• Hugs
Reactions: Bells and voyager