Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
I don't know what I have in my body, I've asked for help many times, but no doctor cared enough. Most don't care when you don't have money. Some days when I went to the hospital crying with unbearable pain, they were scared and recommended a psychiatrist (???), and I cry because of the physical pain, but they do not understand and do not want to. They just give me a painkiller and send me away.

I'm tired.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, AintNoWayOut, TimeToBiteTheDust and 4 others
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

Apr 21, 2020
Hi! What are your symptoms?

I'm ashamed to say ... But in short, I've been feeling my body in unbearable pain for 6 months.

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Thats very negligent of the doctors.
Serious things could cause that.
They should do a series of tests. Regarding your symptoms.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

Apr 21, 2020
Thats very negligent of the doctors.
Serious things could cause that.
They should do a series of tests. Regarding your symptoms.
It's complicated, free trials in my country take a long time to complete, and now they have been suspended because of the pandemic. I don't have the money to pay for an exam ...

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I can relate. I experience pain while working. Last week I felt lot of pain and wanted to ctb impulsively. It sucks. Not enjoying some activities because of chronic pain sucks. It affcted my perception of life. Not easy. Wouldnt be here if I were healthy. Coping is difficult.

• Hugs
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

Apr 21, 2020
I just left the hospital, and guess what? They didn't care again. The doctor was mad at me because I didn't know that with my symptoms I could only be answered at the woman's hospital. And guess what? The woman's hospital (public, why is it, isn't it?) Does pregnant women and other women bleeding unattended, and when they are attended they are mistreated like shit! I have heard that women almost lost their lives there because of the negligence of doctors.

They are rotten, these bastards. I hate them. I hate this world. I'll buy my SN if I don't jump in front of a car or jump off a building first.

SHIT WORLD. ROTTEN WORLD

A

AintNoWayOut

Student
Jan 6, 2020
six years of nonstop pain now. doctors cant do anything to help. its fucked up my entire life. i feel you on this. i dont get why it wont just stop, or why they cant do anything to fix it. humans arent built to withstand this... physical pain sucks the enjoyment/purpose out of life. and theres only one escape.