• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Chickennoodlesoup

Chickennoodlesoup

Detective Soup in search of a reason to live
Oct 6, 2023
Hello folks!

Im looking for an accessible way to CTB. I was just watching Bo Burnhams special 'make happy' and he started singing his suicide song. I thought it was really funny, until he said something along the lines of "grab a mug and chug some lighter fluid". It got me thinking. Is this a viable way to CTB? What would the effects be, how much would be needed etc ?

Reactions: princexhhn
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
apparently lighter fluid is a solvent and solvent can be lethal so i guess yeah ^-^

Pouring solvents directly into the throat can have lethal consequences. This is because it can cause the body to produce fluid that floods the lungs, leading to instant death - google

personally have not heard of anyone ctb this way, might just work theoreticallyT-T

Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
It's just a song, I wouldn't read too much into it. If you drink lighter fluid it will be very painful. Throat pain, vomiting, stomach pain, etc. If you search the forum there are other accessible means that would be less painful.

He also suggests nailing yourself to a cross in the song. Need I say more? 😆

Last edited:
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
It's just a song, I wouldn't read too much into it. If you drink lighter fluid it will be very painful. Throat pain, vomiting, stomach pain, etc. If you search the forum there are other accessible means that would be less painful.

He also suggests nailing yourself to a cross in the song. Need I say more? 😆
tbf nail to a cross is how the christian jesus died haha