• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

empty sighs

empty sighs

deserves to die “しがみつくな”
Feb 14, 2022
Could you use a blow torch to kill yourself using the propane or something?

• Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I honestly don't see how. I think you would burn yourself long before you died. I think you would be in too much pain to finish.

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
yes you can. there's several routes
a)burn yourself alive. but idk in what mental condition person needs to be to aim a blow torch on the head and fry ones brain alive even if a person finds resolve to do so, his face literally gonna melt off skull.it's only possible route to kill yourself using specifically a blow torch attached to propane tank
b)attach propane tank to maladjusted space heater and use it in a bad ventillated area. it generates significant amounts of CO to render somebody(and theirs pet) dead
c)propane exit bag. basically one is leading a hose either in a mask or bag or put hose straight in the mounth(just tie a hose to neck so it will be fixed) and turns valve up to the stop. propane causes asphyxia in closed spaces and propane/butane mixture has narcotic properties. CAVEAT is that these gases are explosive, you gonna blow yourself up if things went wrong during the process

• Wow
Reactions: empty sighs and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I was wrong. I apologise. Still I would try to find another alternative. :hug:

Reactions: empty sighs