• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
Okay so I have informed myself about SN a bit more and I am doubting it a little.

My SN doubts
I have read that apparently SN has no real side effects and can be "completely reversable", but I am starting to doubt that. Your braincells would basically die and anything could happen (speech/thiking+ stomach issues)
Since a lot of side effects are mentioned:
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.

It seems like it could go wrong very fast- and it doesn't sound like a very much comfortable method. Not to mention the very salty taste of it.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.

So not only could it be an uncomfortable death. SN is hard to obtain and a few members recently have been searched by the police.

Blood Letting
There have almost been no thread here about blood letting. I don't mean with that like cutting yourself open and then bleeding out, because it would be very hard to manage to get the right vain and it hurts a
lot. You would cut tissue unnecessarily too.
I thought about a extra needle (a butterfly needle) which is medically used to extract blood. You would bleed out in a few hours perhaps, but passed out.
It also has the same principle as SN and that's the lack of oxygen supply to your brain, bc you have no more blood to deliver it. This also kills off your braincells once it takes full effect. Plus a butterfly needle is way more accessible then SN.
My biggest doubts with that method is that. The needle could fall out. Finding a vain untrained could be very very hard. Or the entrance of the needle gets clogged by your blood cells. (Perhaps blood thinners could help avoid this problem). That however would require training and a little bit more of anatomical knowledge. But the results of blood loss are way better reported then SN. Plus finding your body would be very gory perhaps.

Does anyone have more information or thoughts/knowledgeable about this topic?
Please also remember that blood loss could also lead to some pain, but I would need to research that more

Last edited: