• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i'd think not, but i'd like to know too. wouldn't want users i don't want to see anymore to be able to still see me.

i was also wondering, if i post something directly to my profile & select that i don't want it to show up on any1's feed, does that mean no1 can see it?? or can ppl still see it by viewing my profile.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadHead
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
i'd think not, but i'd like to know too. wouldn't want users i don't want to see anymore to be able to still see me.
I would hope that if you block someone they cant see anything you post but I'm hoping somebody can let me know.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
you mean the ignore option? im pretty sure they can still see and comment. but you cant

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
you mean the ignore option? im pretty sure they can still see and comment. but you cant
Ah yes the ignore option. Hmmmm I understand. Thank you very much for clearing that up for me.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Is someone bothering you @Unattainable666 ?

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
I'd also like to know: if you Ignore a user can they still see your posts

O

Orange Cat

Student
Oct 19, 2023

i was also wondering, if i post something directly to my profile & select that i don't want it to show up on any1's feed, does that mean no1 can see it?? or can ppl still see it by viewing my profile.
If you put someone on ignore, they can still see your posts. It just means that you won't be able to see their posts anymore. There used to be an option on here where there was a 2 way block .
They got rid of it because it caused too many problems.

People can still read your profile posts even if you set your profile to private. If you click on the lightening icon, you can see everyone's latest profile posts. They would also be able to see it if they view your post history. Nothing is private on here except the DM.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
If you put someone on ignore, they can still see your posts. It just means that you won't be able to see their posts anymore. There used to be an option on here where there was a 2 way block .
They got rid of it because it caused too many problems.

People can still read your profile posts even if you set your profile to private. If you click on the lightening icon, you can see everyone's latest profile posts. They would also be able to see it if they view your post history. Nothing is private on here except the DM.
Wow I guess ignoring someone is rather moot. Th a nk u