• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
Is there way I could just bleed to death?

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Yeah but difficult af. Ig stabbing in the throat is the most effective way to do this but you'd also need lots of painkillers, blood thinners and stuff. The success rate is like 2% so unreliable, painful and if you fail there can be some permanent damage. So yeah not that great yk

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
The user above summarised it better than I would or could, and they're completely right. The pain of bleeding out isn't worth it, especially with the rate of success being so low, and probably only restricted to those who sufficiently tore into an artery - or multiple...

• Love
Reactions: CloudyNightSky
straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
If you mean by cutting oneself, it's possible but SI will kick in hard and it's an agonizing death. Depending on various factors (medications, alcohol, whether or not an artery was hit), it can also take a significant amount of time to for one to die. As others have said, it's a painful, unreliable method.

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

Oct 31, 2023
Oh okay. However is there a better method for this?

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023

maybe the resource compilation can help you. Idk if you can get Sn in your country but ig that's a way better method than cutting. If Sn is not available then I'd consider maybe night night or hanging?

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

Oct 31, 2023

maybe the resource compilation can help you. Idk if you can get Sn in your country but ig that's a way better method than cutting. If Sn is not available then I'd consider maybe night night or hanging?
what is the SN method?

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
what is the SN method?
It's Sodium Nitrite. Basically a chemical wich is highly poisonous and often used for suicide. That's also the reason why it's illegal in some countries like for example in the US. If it's not illegal it's easy to get, cheep (3-15€/kg but you just need like 20g), if its done right reliable, it's not that brutal and painful and it's not that difficult to overcome the Survival instinct bc to hang yourself is much harder then to drink a cup of salty water.
So it's a peaceful method and if I ctb someday, this'll be my method. But you need more than just the Sodium Nitrite like meto, paracetamol or ibuprofen, etc. If you have more questions this thread is really useful or you can always just ask me or anyone else on here :)
It's a really reaaalllyyy long thread but I think it's great.

C

Copier0997

-
Dec 8, 2023
For people who can't buy it, can it be easily manufactured at home using a chemistry set and substances that are legal?

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
For people who can't buy it, can it be easily manufactured at home using a chemistry set and substances that are legal?
No. I've looked into synthesis methods and the ones involving NaNO3 are unreliable because it requires thermal reduction. Problem is, it will heat unevenly and NaNO3 -> NaNO2 -> ammonia so it won't be pure.

Then there's the industrial method using nitrous acid or nitric oxide, some very difficult to obtain chemical. SN is easier to obtain than those chemicals.

Reactions: CloudyNightSky and Copier0997
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Probably the worst death you can ever have