sa666

sa666

End of the line
Oct 29, 2023
I have a small collection of blades in my room, obviously I cut myself. The reason I bring this up is because my preferred method of CTB would be slitting my wrists. I was wondering though, how would one go about sharpening razor blades? I'd rather not have to recut open wounds.

Ramble starting
Don't you ever think about stabbing yourself. While you're washing the dishes or passing by a particular knife in the kitchen. That niggling thought in the back of your head, the thought of a blade slipping past the dermis of your skin and penetrating your abdominal cavity? I always think about gutting myself. Sliding a real sharp knife across my belly. Have you ever seen how the intestines pop out once the layer of muscle protecting them is opened? I think it's beautiful, the fragility of your organs all being held together by a measly layer of tissue. How weak they are to sharp objects, and how weak I am to the temptation of pain. I do wonder how long it would take me to die if I gut myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and icantstopcoughing
icantstopcoughing

icantstopcoughing

Im in and out
Jan 20, 2023
I 100% relate to that. I have those thoughts all the time, I just can't seem to do it

• Hugs
Reactions: sa666 and Praestat_Mori
N

Nx7

Oct 28, 2023
If you indeed wanna do it: sashimi knifes are the best for that. But the pain will be unbearable and you gotta know the right spots to do it

Reactions: sa666
sa666

sa666

End of the line
Oct 29, 2023
I figure the pain will be bad, where does one even purchase sashimi knifes

N

Nx7

Oct 28, 2023
I figure the pain will be bad, where does one even purchase sashimi knifes
That's the real question. I would just go to a japanese restaurant and ask them. Create a story about how I am so interested in learning to cut the best sushi and that would be it

Reactions: sa666
sa666

sa666

End of the line
Oct 29, 2023
keke I'd rather die then interact with people lol
I'll probably end up looking on Amazon or just sharpening a knife till it's usable for that