• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
I've actually done some research this time.

But there are conflicting views.

For carotid artery stabbing, if one were to do it

Is it better a large-blade kitchen knife or a smaller-blade box cutter?

Reactions: Konjac
Konjac

Konjac

Experienced
Oct 25, 2020
Well, in my experience, small box-cutter type blades tend to be much sharper than kitchen knifes. It really depends how sharp the knife is, though. The actual technique of how you're cutting tends to be more important than the tool you use tbh, but either way cutting into the carotid is gonna be hard. I've tried before, but the SI is harder to get past than you'd expect.

Reactions: mikenoir
M

mikenoir

Nov 3, 2020
Well, in my experience, small box-cutter type blades tend to be much sharper than kitchen knifes. It really depends how sharp the knife is, though. The actual technique of how you're cutting tends to be more important than the tool you use tbh, but either way cutting into the carotid is gonna be hard. I've tried before, but the SI is harder to get past than you'd expect.
So what would be the right technique according to you?

Konjac

Konjac

Experienced
Oct 25, 2020
So what would be the right technique according to you?
I'm sorry, you'd have to search it up. It's honestly pretty simple and isn't really that hard to find but I'm personally just not comfortable with giving out, well.. basically a tutorial on cutting. Just goes against my morals and I think it'd be toeing the line as far as the rules go anyways.

All I can really advise is using a browser that doesn't censor its results (like DuckDuckGo) to find the best information.

M

mikenoir

Nov 3, 2020
I'm sorry, you'd have to search it up. It's honestly pretty simple and isn't really that hard to find but I'm personally just not comfortable with giving out, well.. basically a tutorial on cutting. Just goes against my morals and I think it'd be toeing the line as far as the rules go anyways.

All I can really advise is using a browser that doesn't censor its results (like DuckDuckGo) to find the best information.
Thank you. But I literally found somebody else explaining something like that on Quora. QUORA. What everyone says about this forum is bullshit. Information can be found online, everywhere. It's really stupid. It's so simple. But if you aswer a question here, people will try to charge you for a crime. Blah.

Having said that I'm not calling you stupid or getting angry at you or having an argument with you. Totally understand. ;)

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I feel like this would be a painful way to go that would take a long time? Why not something more peaceful?

Konjac

Konjac

Experienced
Oct 25, 2020
Thank you. But I literally found somebody else explaining something like that on Quora. QUORA. What everyone says about this forum is bullshit. Information can be found online, everywhere. It's really stupid. It's so simple. But if you aswer a question here, people will try to charge you for a crime. Blah.

Having said that I'm not calling you stupid or getting angry at you or having an argument with you. Totally understand. ;)
Nah, I agree with you. Pro-lifers have nothing better to do but waste their time lurking on here, jumping on the opportunity to make us look like murderous maniacs when in reality, we're just a support forum. All the resources you can find on here, you can just as easily find on search engines. I wish we didn't have to censor ourselves as much as we do but it's either that or getting shut down haha

Reactions: AutoTap
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Nah, I agree with you. Pro-lifers have nothing better to do but waste their time lurking on here, jumping on the opportunity to make us look like murderous maniacs when in reality, we're just a support forum. All the resources you can find on here, you can just as easily find on search engines. I wish we didn't have to censor ourselves as much as we do but it's either that or getting shut down haha

We should turn what we do into a religion like pastafarianism...:

latest

Konjac

Konjac

Experienced
Oct 25, 2020
We should turn what we do into a religion like pastafarianism...:

latest
Bahaha, I'd be down for that. Can't censor us if what we do is for religious purposes. ;)

Reactions: Gnip
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
You can buy Swann Morton scalpels from Amazon or eBay. They don't come much sharper. As for what artery, well the aorta is probably the most lethal if you hit it. The easiest and least painful is probably at the the elbow joint. It's very close to the surface.

Reactions: Gnip