• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
1 week xanax binge 10 mg a day coming to an end. Gotta come down but don't wanna. Have to stop though don't wanna do the whole withdrawal thing.
Life is just too painful.I HATE it. Every waking minute. Just wanna stay om my happy hazy cloud of indifference.
I'm sure noone is interested in this but felt like writing a bit.
Best wishes for you put there struggling.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: slightoverlooked, Meteora and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I understand. I used to be addicted to taking things to feel okay and escape the pain. the comedowns and withdrawals are brutal.

Hope you feel better soon

• Aww..
Reactions: bipolar22 and Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
So far, I haven t been addicted to benzos but I could very easily become. I think I m gonna suicide before that happens because in my case suicide is probably less painful than a withdrawl where I d live through all my traumas from the early childhood.
I feel for you.

Reactions: bipolar22 and iloverachel