• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I find I live my life parellelly trying to prepare for when I CTB, but also making sure things don't fall apart in the meantime.

Once I get the final elements in place, then I can stop caring about the bills.

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Not exactly the same thing, but lately I've just been spending my money without really caring too much about the consequences. I used to be a big saver, and wouldn't spend money on anything, even if I really wanted to. These days I'm just buying whatever I'm interested in, because having a big wad of cash saved up won't really benefit me if I'm dead anyways! Although I will say, try not to push things too far, if you can. You don't want to back yourself into a corner, where ctb seems like the only option. But so long as you're doing what's best for you, have at it! I hope it brings you a bit of relief to not have to care about money anymore, having bills pile up is always so stressful, so it's nice to be able to just forget about them. :heart:

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Just because I'm miserable and planning on exiting soon does not absolve me from my contractual obligations.
Everything is planned or covered.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Not exactly the same thing, but lately I've just been spending my money without really caring too much about the consequences. I used to be a big saver, and wouldn't spend money on anything, even if I really wanted to. These days I'm just buying whatever I'm interested in, because having a big wad of cash saved up won't really benefit me if I'm dead anyways! Although I will say, try not to push things too far, if you can. You don't want to back yourself into a corner, where ctb seems like the only option. But so long as you're doing what's best for you, have at it! I hope it brings you a bit of relief to not have to care about money anymore, having bills pile up is always so stressful, so it's nice to be able to just forget about them. :heart:
That! You're right about that, can't take it with you when you're dead.

Spending frivolously- there's plenty of that to go around for me too!

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal
aeon

aeon

XIII
Dec 6, 2020
No, I love paying bills. I earn more than I spend so that's the least I can do.