bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
I agree, it will be heinous.

Here are four things Biden just announced he'll do. I'm focusing on these for now.

- let DREAMers stay in the country

- rejoin the World Health Organization

- rejoin the Paris Climate Accord

- reverse the Muslim ban

Reactions: SweetSurrender, waived, puppy9 and 2 others
Mellowmood

Mellowmood

Oct 13, 2020
anarcho-bidenism for the win :sunglasses:

• Love
Reactions: Lilacmoon
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
i wasnt paying attention, when are we getting president putin?

Reactions: TrailerTrash and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
A wise man once said "I WON THIS ELECTION, BY A LOT!"

• Love
Reactions: TrailerTrash and Lilacmoon
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It's an odd feeling being told for the last 4 years Russia stole an election and the last week being told rigging an election is impossible. Luckily, Biden's new chief of staff firmly believes elections are rigged.
9ED26F27 FD2A 4BD3 A1F6 BA34A1CFFBCF

Last edited:
Reactions: Isadeth, esse_est_percipi and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Biden hasn't won yet. Don't declare victory so soon. The outcome won't be what you think when all the drama settles.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad and esse_est_percipi
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
It's an odd feeling being told for the last 4 years Russia stole an election and the last week being told rigging an election is impossible. Luckily, Biden's new chief of staff firmly believes elections are rigged.
View attachment 50713
That tweet is 6 years old. Although I believe that elections were rigged, I think Cerno is a notoriously unreliable source. I still remember his tweets about Seth Rogen's wife wanting him, lol.

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Cerno isn't the source. He is literally capping Ron Klain's own tweets. Cerno was definitely not the first to find it. I'm just pointing out hypocrisy, such as this gem from CNN

AB0C7CAA 91C0 4396 8701 D3D8D5011C94

Reactions: Brink, DontGiveAshiit, Isadeth and 4 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Cerno isn't the source. He is literally capping Ron Klain's own tweets. Cerno was definitely not the first to find it. I'm just pointing out hypocrisy, such as this gem from CNN

View attachment 50714
Yeah, but he is making it seem as if Klain is claiming that these elections were rigged, which isn't true.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No, he is just quoting Klain who believes elections in general can and are rigged. Cerno didn't make any claim about Klain, only that he has interesting views of elections

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Now the US is going to bomb the Middle East and interfere with the domestic politics of the countries of Latin America more gently.
Exactly. But apparently many people think this is preferable to Trump making mean tweets and attacking the msm.
Let's be honest: all the warmongers and hawks were hoping for a Biden victory.

Reactions: Good4Nothing, Aap and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
GettyImages-1228132611.jpg

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Scariest thought is what will/can trump do before January

2QFt.gif
He won't do anything.
The media have been scaring people for 5 years with project fear scenarios about what Trump 'might do' (war with north korea, war with Iran, WW3 etc).
The reality is that no new wars were started.
One thing I hope for is that he pardons edward snowdon and julian assange. That would be a big 'fuck you' to the establishment, and would cement his legendary status.

• Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Brink, lobster salad and 3 others
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Isadeth, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 2 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Rememember when Tulsi Gabbard ended Kamala Harris' presidential chances? That was awesome.

J

This woman is nasty.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Isadeth, puppy9, lofistos345 and 1 other person
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
He won't do anything.
The media have been scaring people for 5 years with project fear scenarios about what Trump 'might do'

You're right, he spent most of his term lying about his achievements but did get cozy with and successfully bring legitimacy to white supremacy in several different flavors. Also he is not anti-establishment at all. He's a capitalist businessman.

By no means do any of these presidents or vice presidents speak for me or work towards my material interests but the difference is that at the end of the day there are poorly constructed memes and then there is real life where Joe Biden and Kamala Harris won the election and it was completely fair.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14573
L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
I was hoping for a Trump win simply for entertainment purposes lol

Me too. All those pollsters would lose their jobs. Midia would be beyond embarrassed.

So much hypocrisy. I can't believe people don't see it.

It remainds me of Marylin Manson and the covarege of the High School shooting. The midia didn't report the facts. Only narratives to fit whatever they wanted.
I didn't have much confidence in either candidate, but let's hope this is a positive leadership for America. People get so hung up in arguing about this stuff that they forget that we all just wanna see the country become the best place possible for as many people as possible.

It always the same crap. Same politicians. At least Trump was a foreigner at the White House. Now the establishment is back. Republicans and democrats couldn't be happier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Good4Nothing, lobster salad and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Even as a die-hard progressive and leftist, the moment Bernie Sanders was screwed by the DP establishment (both in 2016 and 2020), I was rooting for Trump in both elections.

At least no new wars were declared, he exposed the WHO, was much better for my own country with his non-interventionism, and in general was - fun.

I believe the forces of evil around and in the Democratic Party rigged the elections (although all elections are rigged) and the world will be a much more dangerous place with another "Democratic" president. Biden won't be that president, he will just be a puppet until he dies (and he probably will in the next 4 years).

Too bad Bernie Sanders never got a chance...

Reactions: Good4Nothing, lobster salad, esse_est_percipi and 1 other person
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
2686FD0D E43C 4746 9C27 FE92509FB61F
Cool theatre. Did you notice he wasn't even at this "live" victory rally and that all of the cars are empty.

• Wow
Reactions: StateOfMind and esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
and in general was - fun
That's another problem with the modern left -- they have no sense of fun or mischief. They mistake pranks and jokes and irony for aggression and violence. But I guess it gives them an excuse to be intolerant and authoritarian, which is something they now excel at.

Reactions: Good4Nothing, Brink, Isadeth and 1 other person
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Even as a die-hard progressive and leftist, the moment Bernie Sanders was screwed by the DP establishment (both in 2016 and 2020), I was rooting for Trump in both elections.

At least no new wars were declared, he exposed the WHO, was much better for my own country with his non-interventionism, and in general was - fun.

I'm having a difficult time understanding how you went from a 'Bernie Sanders die-hard progressive leftist' to "supporting Trump in both elections". Could you explain a bit of what you support, specifically, that is 'progressive leftist' and in what ways you thought or think trump would have pulled these things off for you.

Cool theatre. Did you notice he wasn't even at this "live" victory rally and that all of the cars are empty.

I don't follow every one of this guy's moves but is it possible that this was one of his virtual live rallies? If it wasn't, are you saying that about 8 cars were pulled up to 'stage a turn out'? I don't think they had to stage support at that point because he was president of the united states of america.

That's another problem with the modern left -- they have no sense of fun or mischief. They mistake pranks and jokes and irony for aggression and violence. But I guess it gives them an excuse to be intolerant and authoritarian, which is something they now excel at.

The 'modern left' as someone had put it before you, not only managed actual real physical attacks by trump's supporters throughout his presidency but they engaged in some really fun mischief and pranks by rallying and voting him out of office in a completely fair election.

Anybody participating in politics in this case voting for a major capitalist political party and everything that it stands for is casting a vote that is inherently intolerant of things and inherently authoritarian.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brink and Silenos
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No, I'm saying his "live" speech on the 6th was theater. He literally was not there. note the podium is not the same, the cars are empty, and the media screws up with several cuts. Here, watch for yourself. This was portrayed as a live, in person event. The speech is towards the end. If you watched this live, you would have seen the media breathlessly follow his motorcade arrival.

Oh, and yes the empty cars were staged. They were some of the same cars as his 11/3 speech.

don't feel bad though, it can be hard to spot the con unless you are looking for it.
2910CEC0 8E90 4DC9 901E 6EB270FE5873

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Isadeth
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
No, I'm saying his "live" speech on the 6th was theater. He literally was not there. note the podium is not the same, the cars are empty, and the media screws up with several cuts. Here, watch for yourself. This was portrayed as a live, in person event. The speech is towards the end. If you watched this live, you would have seen the media breathlessly follow his motorcade arrival.

What are you saying the significance of this is? To me it appears to be a live virtual event or some variety of that and a typically tacky large scale media-political coordination. I can only imagine because the situation was dynamic and short notice but I don't know for sure and I almost don't care.

Oh, and yes the empty cars were staged. They were some of the same cars as his 11/3 speech.

don't feel bad though, it can be hard to spot the con unless you are looking for it.

You understand why someone who just had millions of people supporting him into presidency doesn't need to personally have 8 cars staged to give the impression of support, right? Framing of picture and set design for the event sure. Supplies/crew vehicles because none of that even mattered in the key shots, sure. Still better than the inauguration crowd debacle.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It is a little like that, my sky burial friend.

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
It is a little like that, my sky burial friend.

I don't understand which 'that' or the reference to sky burials. Oh I figured it out Futile's avatar. The inauguration crowd size was edited out of presumed insecurity or perceived self-grandiosity and at a very different event, and the more significant and important part was that the White House administration and Press Secretary handled it and most other things like they were trying to drown a cat.

Last edited:
BGM

BGM

Nov 9, 2020
Wasn't surprised about it, but still disappointed.

Reactions: lobster salad and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga