L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
If you take n in the form of capsules filled with n powder there shouldn't be any need for antiemetic, should there? People who caught the bus by ingesting an overdose of the old fashioned n sleeping pills - which were capsules filled with powdered n - either accidentally or on purpose, most likely never even heard of antiemetics.

Those with liquid n, is it possible to use an eye dropper to fill up capsules to take it that way without the need for antiemetics? Will capsules hold the liquid without leaking or dissolving? There must be waterproof capsules as liquified medicines come in them.

Would not capsules work for SN as well? Capsules or oblate disks. This method would also negate the bad taste in both SN and N. There is surprisingly little info available on these methods.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Haven't thought about capsules. what about drinking SN then 10 minutes later N or immediately shoot myself with shotgun after taking sn ? I can't fail . Would that work? What has higher probability of death?

L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Haven't thought about capsules. what about drinking SN then 10 minutes later N or immediately shoot myself with shotgun after taking sn ? I can't fail . Would that work? What has higher probability of death?

If you have n i wouldn't combine it with sn which seems to have a strong tendency to make people throw up. N plus shotgun sounds pretty failsafe.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
If you have n i wouldn't combine it with sn which seems to have a strong tendency to make people throw up. N plus shotgun sounds pretty failsafe.
You wont be there for the shotgun after you drink N

L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
You wont be there for the shotgun after you drink N

N doesn't work instantly unless its injected. It probably takes even longer if it's in capsules as the capsules need to dissolve first.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
N doesn't work instantly unless its injected. It probably takes even longer if it's in capsules as the capsules need to dissolve first.
Idk the video of an old man dying via drinking N was pretty quick

L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Idk the video of an old man dying via drinking N was pretty quick

Do you have the link handy? The ones I've seen have a delay when the person might ask for water or chocolate or briefly talk about the taste.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Do you have the link handy? The ones I've seen have a delay when the person might ask for water or chocolate or briefly talk about the taste.
I think it was the one yes

Edit: yeah I watched it again, it does take a little bit before he dies

Last edited:
Reactions: lifeisbutadream
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
I think it was the one yes

Edit: yeah I watched it again, it does take a little bit before he dies

He drank it right down with no problem at all. Just some momentary discomfort. So peaceful.