• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dwindlingfirst

dwindlingfirst

Too worthless to live, too scared to die
Apr 24, 2023
Would it better for me to disappear into a spot where people can't find my body after ctb, or should I call the police to report a dead body right before I ctb? Or just let someone find me with a bag over my head? I sure as hell ain't trying to traumatize people

• Hugs
Reactions: pickajack, Endkrieg00 and squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
I've seen this question on here quite a bit. And I understand not wanting to traumatize others.
started to make me think about it as well. Do I go in the middle of the woods somewhere so after I ctb the animals eat me up? Or is that even worse because someone might eventually stumble upon me.
Never thought about reporting it in before hand. I guess if your method is full proof they would be first on scene.
Good luck.

Reactions: dwindlingfirst
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Don't go suddenly missing. I actually had my Mum and Uncle at my door, one time, because they thought I was dead. You're clearly an empathetic person, not wanting to traumatise others.

dwindlingfirst

dwindlingfirst

Too worthless to live, too scared to die
Apr 24, 2023
Don't go suddenly missing. I actually had my Mum and Uncle at my door, one time, because they thought I was dead. You're clearly an empathetic person, not wanting to traumatise others.
Then what should I do?

• Aww..
Reactions: AerialBoundaries
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
To disappear without having the pain of dying is always preferable for me.

• Aww..
Reactions: AerialBoundaries
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that it would be easier for other people if they knew that you are gone rather than wondering what happened. But anyway it isn't like you will be here at that point anyway, to me the thing that would be important is making sure the method succeeds.

Reactions: Leisesyn
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I want to go where someone other than family will find me. But I do want to be found within a few days. I prefer not to die at home, send delayed email to a few contacts as I have dogs. I also have licensurance that's been active for several yrs and will pay for suicide, but I have no idea how long I can be missing before it'd be paid.
I don't want to traumatized anyone but most likely you'll be found