• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
How do you deal with people that spread lies and make shit up about you? I do not understand how I can be kind to people, having only positive interactions with them, then be slated so casually. A disregard for anything I've ever done for them. I do not wish to encourage and assist anyone in need anymore if they're willing to throw me under the bus. I do not benefit from it.
Also threatening to dox Information of mine and dox images of me. This is unfair. I never did anything to deserve this.

Has anyone had to deal with this? No one will even hear me out, they've been convinced lies they're told are true. I have already cut off contact with these people but it still hurts that they could do that so easily to me. If you were willing to dispose of me that easily then there never was a friendship.

FDDF6D07 FC18 44AF BEEC BC415B8B6E0A

BornHated

BornHated

God may judge, but his sins outnumber your own.
Nov 19, 2022
Honestly, the base thing is that we really can't change other people. If everyone's chosen to side with them, you can't do much about that- but also, do you even want to continue spending your time around groups and people who don't believe in you or your intentions? I guess a lot of self-reflection and picking up on patterns helps. I've learned to ditch people easily and self-isolate a lot, still learning how to refine my social graces and boundaries for stuff like work/school/etc.

Recently cut off a long-time friend group after realizing what was going on behind the scenes and yeah, it feels lonely and painful, but I try to move on by focusing on what I gotta do and what I want to do. You can find new people to slot into your life.

I am now very careful about what I say where. My gaming friends don't need to know what I look like. My coworkers don't need to know what my personal beliefs are. You're supposed to keep most people at a distance. It sucks and is what makes me feel like the constant energy of any human interaction isn't worth it but I learned this waaaaay too late in life and wish I knew sooner. People are not going to tell you the BS they're planning to do to you early on, you'll usually only find out too late.

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
No one will even hear me out, they've been convinced lies they're told are true. I have already cut off contact with these people but it still hurts that they could do that so easily to me. If you were willing to dispose of me that easily then there never was a friendship.

I think @Pluto(?) knows a lot about this and has talked about it before. It has to do with narcissists (or people who have narcissistic traits). They are persuasive and good at crafting story lines, plus they get ahead of you and are able to frame the narrative really well. I hope @Pluto will have time to reply to you. I'm not good at explaining it, but I have experienced it.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
My family did this to me. Has happened a bit subsequently also. When we are undefended, we can unintentionally expose how low people's standards of treatment are.

Defamation of innocent people comes naturally to Dark Triad people. Lacking any capacity for empathy, they destroy and discard people who are no longer of use. But it can also happen when people have something to hide and you know too much.

manocsak

manocsak

Jan 24, 2023
How do you deal with people that spread lies and make shit up about you?
You cut them lose, those people not worth time and effort. I had my fair share of these people I guess everyone had, but ignore them, or just burn everybridge with them, their actions show how they, are not you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon and leaf23