I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
Please let me know the best ways to drown in a bathtub. I have a huge bathtub and it is a place no one checks in on me. I'll be alone in it. I'm not really alone anywhere else. Any pills or anything that will help me so I just fall asleep and drown?

Reactions: Action
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
olanzapine 250mg will knock you completely unconscious within 5 mins provided you crush up the pills with pestle and mortar

Reactions: Action
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
Please let me know the best ways to drown in a bathtub. I have a huge bathtub and it is a place no one checks in on me. I'll be alone in it. I'm not really alone anywhere else. Any pills or anything that will help me so I just fall asleep and drown?
Ion recommend that method tbh maybe you could try jumping instead

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
olanzapine 250mg will knock you completely unconscious within 5 mins provided you crush up the pills with pestle and mortar
What is that and how do I get it and what is pestle and mortar?

hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
Olanzapine is an antipsychotic medication that's used as a sedative. A pestle and mortar is basically a heavy bowl with a heavy stick like crusher that grinds and crushes substances.

Reactions: minutelate119 and ftm68_99
F

ftm68_99

May 4, 2023
Olanzapine is an antipsychotic medication that's used as a sedative. A pestle and mortar is basically a heavy bowl with a heavy stick like crusher that grinds and crushes substances.
Thank you for answering the poster's question rather than telling him or her that Google is his or her friend or the like. You're a polite and considerate person.

Reactions: mona_lisa, minutelate119, HD72 and 2 others
minutelate119

minutelate119

the cold misty morning
Nov 29, 2023
im guessing its only on prescription too

Reactions: MeaningDork and hikikomorizombie